News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Alaitoc 1,250 Tournament List  (Read 1023 times)

Offline bca11

Alaitoc 1,250 Tournament List
« on: December 24, 2017, 01:19:13 PM »
I've got a 1,250 tournament that I found to play out of town in 2 weeks and I thought I'd put together a list and see how I do.

Craftworld: Alaitoc

Batallion 1
HQ
•   Warlord – Autarch  withGhost Glaive, Plasma Grenades, Reaper Launcher, Shiftshroud of Alainsar (Legendary Wargear), Mark of the Incomparable Hunter – 77
•   Stock Farseer (Witchblade, Shuriken Pistol, Doom, Executioner) - 100
Troops
•   10 Dire Avengers, including exarch with extra shuriken catapult – 124
•   9 Dire Avengers, including exarch with extra shuriken catapult - 112
•   9 Dire Avengers, including exarch with extra shuriken catapult - 112
Fast Attack
•   5 Swooping Hawks, including exarch with hawks’ talon – 68
Heavy Support
•   10 Dark Reapers, including exarch with tempest launcher – 275   

Batallion 2
HQ
•   Illic Nightspear – 80
•   Warlock with Protect / Jinx – 35
Troops
•   10 Dire Avengers, including exarch with extra shuriken catapult - 124
•   5 Rangers – 60
•   5 Rangers – 60

Total: 1,249

The basic plan hinges on the dark reapers staying alive and blowing up the biggest threats. I plan to use the webway to keep them safe on turn 1, then unleash them with the autarch, who will buff them and help pick off their stragglers or snipe characters. The farseer and warlock will also hang out nearby to give them fortune and protect, as well as provide "forewarned" opportunities.  Between fieldcraft, protect, fortune, and lightning fast reactions, I'm hoping they should be able to stand up to quite a bit of fire.

Meanwhile the dire avengers screen the army while the rangers and Illic concentrate on sniping characters to eliminate as many buffs as possible.  Lastly, the swooping hawks hold position in the sky and wait for a good opportunity to strike / claim an objective.

*Note - I've never been to this out of town shop, or played anybody from there, so I'm trying to just be ready for whatever.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 01:20:51 PM by bca11 »