|Submitted By: Date: April 20, 2006, 04:00:17 AM Views: 2680
|Summary: all the image links are broken
I cut away the front part of the Vyper, and glued pieces of paperclips in there : this is the front air-intake.
From the pointy bits I had leftover from this cutting process I made the skids later on.
I cut off the Vypers’ wings in one piece, just behind the cockpit. I turned these upside down to glue them back on (with loads of putty to create a decent bonding-surface). So now the wings are pointing upwards.
Then I took the rear of the Speeder I had lying around from a previous conversion and started trying to fit that to the rear of the Vyper.
Now came the tricky cutting part where I wanted parts of the Speeder covering over the wings of the Vyper etc. Kind of like a slot where the wings slide in.
Now I still had quite a gap between the Vypers' cockpit and the Speeders' rear end (where the shooty platform of tghe Vyper was supposed to be).
Now there were still 2 huge gaps on the landspeeder (where it's front is supposed to be) so I did the same as for the front air-intake : paperclips
Now it was all a question of adding some plasticard plates here and there representing repair jobs and to create some bullet impacts.
Rating: This article has not been rated yet.