News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Free Steam CD key for Renowned Explorers: International Society  (Read 937 times)

Offline PaxImperator

• Staff Officer; Imperium Extraordinarius
  • Lazerous Penguin
I recently got a Steam CD key for Renowned Explorers: International Society. I'll PM it to the first person to reply. May the best man or woman win!

WTF is Renowned Explorers: International Society? In a nutshell, it's a roguelike 2D strategy game that puts you in charge of a group of explorers. Your mission: to find epic treasures and become the most renowned explorer of all time. The game features cartoony graphics, quirky humour, turn-based combat and a loosely historical 19th-century setting. Don't let the graphics fool you by the way; this is no shallow mobile game. I've sunk more than 500 hours into it. The main appeal to me is finding new powerful combinations of explorers, equipment, treasures and so forth to improve my high scores.

Why am I giving this Steam CD key away? I already had the game and got another key for free with my copy of Godhood, the latest game by the same developer. It's a god game where you design your own religion and guide your followers to convert (through ritual combat, of course!) the followers of rival gods. Godhood's going into early access on Steam and GOG today.

EDIT: Godhood trailer
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 06:10:06 AM by PaxImperatrix »

Offline Blom

• I *LOVE* 40k Online!
Re: Free Steam CD key for Renowned Explorers: International Society
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 10:28:08 AM »
I would like a copy

Hi there

Offline PaxImperator

• Staff Officer; Imperium Extraordinarius
  • Lazerous Penguin
Re: Free Steam CD key for Renowned Explorers: International Society