News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 5th Company Report  (Read 1099 times)

Offline waterbat

• Ork Yoof
  • Seat belts...High tech amphetamine parrot! -George Carlin
    • Accept Any Challenge
5th Company Report
« on: July 21, 2012, 03:31:00 PM »
This is a quick little piece I wrote for fun one night and I thought I'd post it here and get your opinion about it!

FOR THE EYES OF THE CHAPTER MASTER OF THE FIRE LORDS ONLY. UNAUTHORIZED VIEWING OF THIS DOCUMENT IS PUNISHABLE BY DEATH.

722.M26-Deep space, Chardon Sector
We were on the verge of defeat when it appeared out of the warp…a shadow… only visible by the distortion of stars caused by its hull. Both forces, without a second thought, began firing at the unknown vessel. As the barrage closed in the ship disappeared and reappeared not a second later at the center of the two forces. The mysterious vessel let out a furious salvo of lance fire disabling the whole of the Eldar fleet. A single message came over the scrambled vox line, “Stand tall brothers.” The ship then began to slip back into the warp. On the hull, becoming visible just before it disappeared were the words…Caveo Umbra…Beware the Shadow…

-Fire Lords 5th Company Captain.

(P.S. I started a blog recently for 40k fanfiction...if anyone is curious check out acceptanychallenge. wordpress.com)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 03:32:24 PM by waterbat »
Space, da final frontier. 'ese are da voyaga's of da sta'ship Waaaagh!. Its mission-- ta explore strange new worlds, ta seek out new warz and new civilizationz ta plunder, ta boldly go where no Ork haz gone before.

I play here if anyone's interested:
1950 Market Street, Suite E
Concord, CA 94520