News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Formula 1 Online  (Read 1356 times)

Offline Shas'Oink

• Sky Ray Pimp Daddy | Infinity Circuit | Ban me, I dare you! | The Fallen didn't fall, they were pushed. | Winner of the 2008 40K Online Longest Title Competition, awarded again with oak leaves, five years and running | Now with O:nkling! | Axe
  • Ancient
  • 87% sure I'm straight
    • oinks overambitious terrain project(s)
Formula 1 Online
« on: December 19, 2011, 06:45:23 PM »
So, yea, I got an e-mail from codemasters informing me that the sign up for the open beta of the F1 game is now open... If you're interested then you can head HERE.  As a free to play browser based game it looks quite interesting, looking forward to see more...  :)

Offline Irisado

• A Light in The Grim-Darkness ~ Guns Don't Kill People, Copyright Stats Do | Farseer | Reporting Live! from the Crime Scene | Somewhat behind the times
  • Administrator
  • Soñando debajo del arco iris
  • Armies: Administrators must not play 40K
Re: Formula 1 Online
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 06:54:56 PM »
Thanks for posting this.  It looks like the most promising online Formula 1 management game that I've come across.  It might actually be able to rival the old Micropose management games if it lives up to the trailer.
You haunt my in-box like an ex-girl friend could only dream of.

The Forum Rules - Please Read and Remember Them.

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Offline Shas'Oink

• Sky Ray Pimp Daddy | Infinity Circuit | Ban me, I dare you! | The Fallen didn't fall, they were pushed. | Winner of the 2008 40K Online Longest Title Competition, awarded again with oak leaves, five years and running | Now with O:nkling! | Axe
  • Ancient
  • 87% sure I'm straight
    • oinks overambitious terrain project(s)
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 04:43:20 AM »
Oh man, I remember those Micropose games! they were great... and so darn frustrating when, after all your hard work your foolish driver went and stuck the car into the wall on the last lap!

Offline Irisado

• A Light in The Grim-Darkness ~ Guns Don't Kill People, Copyright Stats Do | Farseer | Reporting Live! from the Crime Scene | Somewhat behind the times
  • Administrator
  • Soñando debajo del arco iris
  • Armies: Administrators must not play 40K
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 09:04:43 AM »
Oh man, I remember those Micropose games! they were great... and so darn frustrating when, after all your hard work your foolish driver went and stuck the car into the wall on the last lap!

The most frustrating was Grand Prix Manager 2.  It had a bug after your first season which meant you could never finish a single race because the electrics always failed on both your cars no matter what you tried to improve it.  It was still fun though.

I've signed up for this beta, so we'll see if they get in touch.
You haunt my in-box like an ex-girl friend could only dream of.

The Forum Rules - Please Read and Remember Them.

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente