News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 6th edition rumour - update 30th Sept  (Read 14422 times)

Offline tryanotherone - smurfernating

• SPAMMER: I swear I am not an ad-bot!
  • Pray hard - life is short!
6th edition rumour - update 30th Sept
« on: March 12, 2011, 06:21:26 AM »
by Pathyphon via Polaria
Posted in the BoK group by pathyphon 7 minutes ago:

Quote Ok the ”Bombshell” I really need to use better wording…

”By the end of the next Olympics we will treated to 6th ed Warhammer 40k”
Now that is something that people that follow GW trends have suspected for awhile. So really that is not that earth shattering. What makes 6thed potentially earth shattering is the version of AoBR we will get. For the first time ever neither Xenos, the Warriors of Roboute Guilliman, or the Sledgehammer of the Emperor will be chosen to fill the starter box.

What that means well all of us will have to wait to find out… 
Speculate all you want but there was nothing more that that at this time.

P.S.

@ Mods: Please, do not lock the thread, so have a place to post more rumours as they come along.
              Just let it drop down to the page.
              Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 02:04:57 AM by tryanotherone - smurfernating »
Taking a very long break.

The Rumour Mill - bending the fabric of time and space

Remember Brimstone - legends live forever

Offline Lorizael

• GW Shill: Infinity Circuit: Synergistic Spotter of Numpties
  • Ancient
Re: 6th edition rumour
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 05:59:32 PM »
If you're not posting a rumour then plaease do not post.
-Lor

Offline evildrcheese

• Suffer not the witch to live.
  • Armies: Blood Angels, Sisters of Battle
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 02:07:50 PM »

I don't have a direct source on this rumour, but my brother informed me that he'd heard that the 6th Edition box set would include Sister of Battle and Necrons...

I find this a tad hard to swallow, as both SoB and Necrons are rumoured to have new codexies out this year...so take as much salt as you like, but I thought I'd throw this into the melting pot.

D

Re: 6th edition rumour + starter box
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 02:57:33 PM »
by krazynadechukr

I was at my local GW store picking up paints and the manager and I got to talking. I knew the west coast regional manager of GW here in the US, and the store manager mentioned he ran into him when he was back east a few weeks ago. I mentioned that once I posted on Dakkadakka that there was a plastic valkyrie kit coming out by gw, which I heard from the same regional manager. No one believed me then because FW had a kit out....Anyway, he mentioned that speaking with the regional managerr that GW is toying around (no pun intended) with releasing a new starter box of CSMs & SOB! And the rumour is the CSMs will be true scale. The reason being that the traitors were from the original days of the crusades and their stature would be larger then current day loyal space marines. Now how true this is to becoming a reality is uncertain. But the fact that GW is talking of making true scale is very promising.

Trus scale? Possible a stand alone game?

Apply heavy dose of salt.

Re: 6th edition rumour - interesting news and a lot of changes
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2011, 03:46:35 PM »
by Rider of erk from BoK via Purge the Heretic.

I was told in privacy but can’t vouch for the accuracy. Corrected some spelling errors from icq conversation:
>>I am really pissed! The recent shift in GW’s marketing strategy is only the beginning. The goal is to completely control every bit of information that is going out and make every advance sneak peek look like an accidental leak. Think of Apple and you know what they are trying to achieve. They simultaneously try to keep the internet crowd happy with some leaked bits here and there and the store crowded focused on the next release. Prepare for more of these infamous “you see one eighth of the miniature and should stand in awe” pictures.

The restructured White Dwarf will be the only place for “official” news. The days when Games Days were a good source for exciting news are gone. No more seminars. Independent shop owners will get the info at the same time as the public. From autumn on product codes will be chiffres and retailers have to order bulk packages for new releases without knowing what is in it if they want to get the releases on the first day. If they want to buy the boxes individually they have to wait two weeks until GW releases the chiffres. Mail Orders won’t arrive on the day of release, they will be SENT on the day of release. So no more accidental early arrivals. If you want to buy a product on the day of release you have to go to a GW store or one of the shops that have bought the release package. There is no chance to get the products via an online store on time. The retail embargo for the southern hemisphere were initially planned for every single country, so no more exports from UK to continental Europa, but GW’s law division stopped this as it would have violated EU laws. So now they will introduce two boxes for every release with exactly the same content but different boxes. One is for the retail in a single country and comes at the standard wholesale price. The other box has all the necessary taxation and regulatory clearances for export. These boxes are virtually the same but GW is charging an extra fee for them. Online shops can choose to stop exports or accept a serious blow to their profit margins.

We, the gamers, are sitting on the receiving end of this dishonest policy once more. We are treated like children and that is exactly the goal of these changes. So here are some of their plans, as long as the info is available, to spoil some of their surprises:

* first 6th edition codexes, but release before or with rulebook, small release with single or two waves: Black Templars (1 waves: 2x plactic, 2x Finecast), Tau (1 wave: 3x plastic boxes, 4x Finecast), Necrons (2 waves)

* first real 6th edition codex: Codex Chaos Legions, really big release in three waves, doesn’t invalidate Codex Chaos Space Marines which gets extensive White Dwarf update as Codex Renegade Space Marines

* two starter sets, each with rules, dices, movement markers, mission booklet, one with Dark Angels and fitting scenery, the other with Black Legion and Chaos scenery. You can combine both to play the campaign or use one set alone to play a selection of dumbed down scenarios against every other force, first starter set that comes with a model for a well established special character

* 6th edition is finished rulewise for some time now, the overall goal is to fix some of the long time problems of the game system. Expect a lot more fundamental improvements than last edition. The rules were even more ambitious at some stage of development, but didn’t get approved as they were too far away from the established rules. The main designer left company and his successors brought the rules back in line with the existing codexes. The rules are nonetheless a bigger step forward than from 4th to 5th. Changes are so big that the next edition relies partial on erratas to fix old codexes. Development relied heavily on feedback of veteran playtesters. You can see some results of this new approach by the way the FAQs were handled in the last months. All codexes since Codex Tyranids were written with the new rules in mind, especially the new mission and reserve structure.

* The main design goals are: one book to rule them all, heroic characters, visceral combat, streamlined mechanism, cleaned up presentation and strategy before chance

* strong narrative focus on Chaos, perspective shifting from the Empire to the struggle between free races and the Warp

* the biggest rule changes:
- similar ballistic to hit chart as wound chart: compare BS to target’s speed and unit type. BS 3 hits moving infantry on 4+, but lightning fast jetbikes on 6+ and stationary tank on 2+… HUGE
- victory points are back, but with another twist: you get two victory points if an unit holds an objective for an entire game turn, if a scoring unit holds one, you get three and one if you destroy a squad leader or vehicle
- before the game there is a bidding contest for the opportunity of the first turn, if you bid more strategic points you can go first, but the enemy can spent these points on stratagems as in Cities of Death: 22 generic stratagems – for example for one point you can decide on night fighting or place an automatic gun, for four you can shift your reserves, most expensive stratagems are at 12 points and are really drastic, every unspent point can be used once a game for a reroll
- new turn sequence: prepare-movement-assault-shooting-consolidate
new phase “consolidate” phase for random movements, jetpack movements, pursuits, morale checks/effects and resolving shooting reactions
assault before shooting – big units are real roadblocks!<<

rideroftheerk · 1 day, 2 hours ago

Some more examples for the development doctrines
One rulebook for all:
- flyer rules are incorporated in the main rules
- narrative rule section that expands core rules: formations, super heavies, gaining experience
- modular rules, core rules can easily be expanded by narratives rules or another expansion set

Heroic characters:
- independent characters more powerful, armour save and invulnerable save at the same time
- squad leaders more important, no more 50% rallying threshold, unit can rally as long as squad leader lives
- independent characters can snipe

More visceral combat:
- standard cover only 5+ now, Feel No Pain (1) only on 5+
- slow slogging units very vulnerable
- some weapon types are specialized in taking out specific unit types and are incredible good at doing this (sniper vs. infantry without armour), but on the other hand ordnance vs flyer isn’t going to do much

streamlined:
- no more random movement at all
- 5 general types of psychic powers
- wound allocation like 4th edition on unit basis, but attacker can chose every 5th wound to go to a single model (sniper weapon every second wound)
- artillery is normal immobile vehicle squadron, crew has no other game purpose than to be a counter for rate of fire and attacks

clean up of combusted rules:
- there are tiers for most of the special rules. Instant Death (2) circumvents Eternal Warrior (1) for example. Feel No Pain (1) is 5+, Feel No Pain (2) is 4+ and Feel No Pain (3) is 3+. If no value is given, the special rule is tier 1.
- no more difference between leadership test and morale test
- terrain rules on a single page, true line of sight, non-vehicles models are ignored altogether, rules for special terrain like bunkers, ruins or deathworld mangroves in narrative rule section

less randomness, more strategic options:
- more elaborate reserve rules, can nominate turn of arrvial and has only small change to arrive earlier or later, or can intervene behind enemy lines, arrives randomly but can hinder enemy reserves, must be distributed evenly between turn two and three, later arrivals only randomly
-no more random game length
-no roll for first turn
-deep striking units more than 18” from enemy away don’t scatter, but landing in 6” is much more dangerous
- movement impairing effects from pinning weapons even if morale check is passed (if roll is above halved Ld), Fearless not immune to this, but only effected if rolled over full Ld
- more reactions to shooting than going to the ground depending on unit type and special rules. bikes can evade (3+ cover as same as before, but cannot assault or shoot next turn), jump troops can fly high, units with Stealth can attempt to vanish, …
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 05:01:32 PM by Astray »

Offline Mr.Peanut (Turtleproof)

• Ride Like Lightning, Crash Like Thunder | Infinity Circuit | Pork Sword of Mod-Justice | Took the basket, nuts and lol | Good grief, ye hennie pennies
  • Ancient
  • Turtleposting At The Speed Of SHift
  • Armies: Eldar, Dark Eldar, Sigmarines, Chaos, Demons
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 01:29:34 PM »
A friendly reminder!

If you're not posting a rumour then plaease do not post.
-Lor

I have lots of dumb thoughts about things that don't exist yet, lots and lots!  They're not for posting here, though.
You are
What you do
When it counts
     -The Masao
"Getting what you want can be dangerous.

I have another rumour that goes hand in hand with the 6th ed. rumours.

According to Ghost 21 there will be two new "armies" [it was written like that - try]. Apparently one of the is "warp based, the other isn't Marines. However, both exist in the fluff.

Since this info was spread over a large number of post, I'll just post a summary of Ghost 21's posts without linking to them.

Another batch of 6th ed. info has popped up. It is from the same source and very long.

For obvious reasons I will not copy and paste it here but rather just link to it. You will understand when you follow the link.

Anyway, I will save the entire thing ... just in case.

... one more thing, apply the largest available dose of salt.

P.S. I also suggest that you follow this link. The OP updated his original post with some comments by Ghost21 who essentially confirms some parts of the rumour to be true.

by Vovin

Really curious how they'll FAQ some of the armies after these changes. 
This might answer your question:

From BoK, via dakkadakka:

Quote my source stubbornly refuses to give me all interim codex erratas he was given. he fears that this can be used to trace him. But I convinced him that probably everyone involved has at least the space marine errata.
Here we go:

Codex Space Marines
p.51
And they Shall know Fear: Sworn Brothers, pass rally morale check automatically, if caught in sweeping advance, fights on and gets No Retreat hits
p.53
Chapter Banner: counts as as banner for assuming leadership, units in 12” re-roll morale checks for heavy casualties, lost close combat, tank shock and pinning , rest unchanged
p.55
Nartheticum: Feel no Pain (1)
Company Banner: counts as as banner for assuming leadership, units in 12” re-roll morale checks for heavy casualties, lost close combat, tank shock and pinning , rest unchanged
p. 56
Librarians have power level 1, Epistolaries 2
p. 57
Smite: shooting power
The Avengers: shooting power
Quickening: modifying power, must target himself, used in preparation phase
Null Zone: shock wave
Might of Titans: modifying power, used at start of assault phase
Gate of infinity: modifying power, used in movement phase
Vortex of Doom: Rift power
p.58
Honour of the Chapter: Fearless (2) and Stubborn
p. 62
Heroic Intervention: can surge on turn of arrival, but not shoot
p. 65
Move Through Cover: Move Through Cover (2)
p. 66
Move Through Cover: Move Through Cover (1)
Sniper Rifle: Sniper (1)
p. 69
Drop Pod Assault: Remaining drop pods are divided between rear guard, flank guard, cannot harry. Disembarking unit cannot assault even if unit has fleet.
p. 73
Thunderfire Gun: 1 crew marker, make additional S8, power weapon attack at I 1
Tremor: unit already in cover cannot force a surge
p. 75:
Cerberus Launcher: additionally units disembarking from moving vehicle have Fleet
p. 81
Power of the machine spirit: can fire one more weapon, advanced rules: can still cause directed wounds if diverting fire
Assault vehicle: units disembarking from moving vehicle have Fleet
p. 84
God of War: Fearless (2) for every unit with combat tactics
p. 85
Surprise Attack: no effect without advanced rules in play
Rites of Battle: re-roll any failed morale check for pinning, heavy casualties, tank shock or lost close combat
Talassarian Tempest Blade: Instant Death (1)
Mantle of Suzerain: Fell no Pain (1)
p. 86
Hood of Hellfire: power level 3
p. 87
Feel no Pain: Feel no Pain (1)
p. 88
Eye of Vengeance: controlling player can choose, to which armour group Telion’s wounds go
Stalker Pattern Boltgun: Rending (1)
p. 92
Chapter Tactics: Fleet (1), when disembarked from moving vehicle unit can advance, but not charge (except from Land raider and Land Speeder Storm)
The Raven’s Talons: Rending(1)
p. 94
Moondrakkan: can charged even if moves flat out
Moonfang: ID (1)
p. 95
Fearless: Fearless (2) and Stubborn
p.97
Assault Cannon: Rending (1)
p. 98
Master-crafted Weapons: has master-crafted rule
p. 100
Camo Cloaks: Stealth (1)
p.103
Dozer Blades: can re-roll dangerous terrain tests
p.129-143
Chapter Champion, Company Champion and Sergeants are squad leaders, Servitor units and attack bike squadrons can nominate one model as squad leader

I have another Q&A session this afternoon. I can probably relay questions. At least I can try. So shoot away.

by Ghost 21
Originally Posted by vladsimpaler 
If you hadn't posted this, I would have. Personally I just want the Company of the Chosen back. Maybe in a mono-Khorne book, haha
----------------------
expect extensive cult lists but not books, same with other legions

again Ghost 21
a cult legion list is significantly different to a cult list .. if you catch my meaning
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 06:49:04 PM by Astray »

Re: 6th edition rumour - update 26th June - Primarchs
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2011, 06:54:48 AM »
Some new information and clarifications found by Valerian
Incidentally, the same BoK page JUST posted some new stuff less than an hour ago. Nid players, continue to rejoice on the last line:

- models that have charged already locked unit have I 10 this turn
- Assume leadership: Standard bearers, etc. that assume leadership count as squad leader in all respects (two saves, directed wounds), any other model that assumes leadership only in regard of performing unit actions
- if you deploy in 24” distance from enemy you cannot shoot with 24” weapon or assault with 24” movement
- models must always consolidate out of 1” of vehicle after attacking it, if locked in combat with another unit, vehicles are ignored for pile in moves after combat, must use this pile in move to bring 1” between unit an vehicle, artillery and walkers are obviously exceptions
- swarms have Eternal Warrior (1)
- Seize the initiative: same name, but completely different rule: stratagem, 1 str. point, after the deployment of both force, but before placing infiltrators, roll a D6, on 5+, enemy must place infiltrators in contact with his own table edge, no scout moves allowed
- whole unit or squadron must make the same reaction
- Pistols: got confused by what I though were two contradicting short statements; units with pistols can attack with pistol’s S, AP1,2,3 pistols confer Rending (2) (Rending on 5+), Gets Hot! wounds count against combat resolution,
on charge: can make full attacks
in any other turn: can make single attack, does not get bonus of second ccw, etc.
- if both player agree, the charge movement and pile in move before combat can be made as one move with combined movement distance after the first model was engaged to fasten things up
- Characters: shooting wounds are directed, too
- Advanced rules: evasion value (normal rules: always use short distance), all reactions, Torrent of Fire, Directed wounds, damage chart modifiers for AP, flyer mode, ramming, Stratagems: bidding stays intact but only re-rolls can be taken, unique units, measuring*
* normal rules: can measure anytime you want, advanced: movement: measure full movement distance you want to go, i.e. 6” for a advancing, can’t measure 12” surge distance, anything else: measure distance to target
you play either all advanced rules or none at all
- Hit & Run: still random: 3D6” consolidation move
- Morale checks for casualties: only in enemy’s shooting phase
- witchblade can now cause ID after psychic test like force weapons
- there is a small box for rare movement situations: if infantry unit moves as jump infantry (or any other unit type has movement rules of another unit type), it uses the jump infantry movement rules, but for shooting and close combat it counts as original unit type, so it is still easy to hit, if an unit moves flat out and there is no column in the to hit chart, take the moving column, exotic movements count as ‘moving’ even if faster than flat out move, deep striking units count as ‘moving’ , if units that are immobile arrives from reserves but not via deep strike, they are placed in contact with table edge normally and remain there for the rest of the game, we shall assume the the bunker has decloaked or something similar, units disembarking from deep striking vehicles use the disembarking rules for charging, so no charge unless fleet rule
- Master-crafted: re-roll one to hit roll, if several models attack with master-crafted weapons of the same type, roll the dice together, then re-roll as many dice as there are master-crafted weapons
- if you shoot through interfering models, you cannot snipe

running out out steam because I don’t get the errata info and I have reached even the tiny details of the rules
but I have one big thing left:
- monstrous creatures: 2D6 versus vehicles, ignore armour, move as infantry unless stated otherwise, are ignored for Abandon as ICs, IGNORE TERRAIN WHEN CHARGING

---------------------

NEW

by Ghost 21 .... actually just a rumour snippet
there are rumblings that they want to release some primarchs but it might be for a themed book and not for a good while

« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 07:59:07 AM by tryanotherone - can see you »

Re: 6th edition rumour - update 30th June
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2011, 04:27:37 PM »
From BolS via Zion

Originally Posted by LittleBird
Alright, story time.

My "source" (let's call him Mr. Black because it sounds cool) has been leaking small tidbits to his friends for years, with the understanding that we keep things under wraps and not say anything until it becomes public knowledge on the internet. He's a cool guy and we want him to keep his job. One of the guys in my group is a poster on Warseer and he leaks like a soggy teabag, though. Mr. Black suspected this, but it wasn't that big of a deal because most of the information he shares with us is either confirmations of rumors that are already out there, it's small stuff that most people wouldn't care that much about (fluff, internal workings, etc). Well, Mr. Black has a laptop, and on that laptop are the next 2-3 unreleased codices plus plenty of other work-related stuff. When Mr. Black went to the restroom one day without locking his laptop, our leaky friend snuck a peak at the unreleased GK codex and leaked a ton of rumors onto Warseer. He didn't get caught at first, but suspicions were running high. Later as a test, Mr. Black told Leaky about some new information he'd heard from on high (all of it completely BS), and sure enough the next day it's all over Warseer under the same account name as the guy who leaked the GK rumors.

Now that we have confirmation that Leaky is a ****, he is being fed a lot of utter BS to see how gullible he is and/or how long it takes him to realize that he's been caught red-handed. I don't know Leaky's screenname but people who frequent Warseer might be able to take a stab at it.

That said, I haven't talked to Mr. Black in a few weeks and have no idea if this Hrud information is legitimate or not. Basically I'm just giving the rumor mill a bit of a warning.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 04:28:42 PM by tryanotherone »

Re: 6th edition rumour - update 11th July
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2011, 02:01:12 AM »
Ok, just a snippet (by Ghost 21) but reposted for the sake of completeness.

Originally Posted by Lord Khabal 
Regarding the multi-coloured rods rumour... Does this mean that they are redoing the monoliths prisms/gate in 3 different colours???
----

no there not sorry (at this time anyway)

the 6th ed will last a long time much longer than previous editions (about the same time as 2nd ed) have a cool few expansion packs (n no im not saying what)

Offline Ghostofman

Re: 6th edition rumour - update 11th July
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2011, 10:19:30 AM »

BOLS has a blarb on 6E. (what's up with the BOLS drops lately?)

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2011/08/40k-rumors-6th-edition-and-beyond.html

Now, that the brave (or foolhardy) among you are still up for some rumor craziness, fasten your seatbelts and take a gander at this:

6th Edition Rumors & More

Here's a few of the more radioactive ones, just for fun...

Oh by the way, Chaos Legions by March 1012 and 6th edition by October 2012, which will feature Eldar as the poster child. Heavy Xenos influence for 6th edition, including the long-awaited Tau update.
Matt Ward? Gone. Don't expect him to be writing any more Codices. His baby was 5th edition, and now that 5th edition is up, Ward is done. Board Members for GW? 3 of the old geezers gone. Company-wide changes. Everything since Tyranids? Made for 6th edition.
Speaking of 6th edition again, the main rulebook that comes out is supposed to be 'the book to rule all books'. It'll have ways to include Superheavies and rules for Fliers in regular games, and should errata a lot of rules in Apocalypse, past FAQ's, and past Codices to make it all fit together.

Full posting over at BOLS forum:

http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=16544

Enjoy... or not.

Re: 6th edition rumour - update 30th Sept
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2011, 02:05:47 AM »
By AesSedai
Hey guys,

Well, I recently found myself in a very interesting situation. Forgive me if I am sketchy on names, as I have no desire to put anyone in hot water just to bring rumours to a forum. I have been making the aquintance of a young Brit over the past several months. Recently, we met for the first time after having talked for some time over email. As we are both huge GW fans, naturally we began talking at length about 40k. At this point my new friend dropped a certain name--Hey, do you know ---- ----? To which I replied, "Yeah, of course I've been into GW for a long time". To my surprise, the gentleman told me that the aforementioned individual was, in fact, his brother. Now, let me just say this: If you know GW the company, and who the inner circle are, and in particular which people would know about products in development, then you too would know the name. Anyway, we proceeded to discuss the future of 40k and this is what I was told. Please keep in mind that Our conversation occured last weekend and I have had a very long week and I'm writing this on a commuter train.

1) The way projects are developed has changed a lot. The process now is that anyone within the group can pitch ideas for approval. I don't know when this became the way of things.

2) Chaos legions codex. Apparently, there will be rules for fielding forces from the various traitor legions. I've heard this rumour around before. He mentioned that part of the focus will be to highlight to differences between normal marines and warped chaos marines, both in the appearance of the model and in the organizational structure of the legion. If I recall correctly, he mentioned this as the first release of 6th edition. Also of note, Apparently a pitch to release traitor guard as a codex was put forward and rejected though the person pitching it put forth a very good proposal.

3) 6th Edition. He said it is just around the corner. I think he was more specific but I don't want to compromise this information with half remembered details. I believe he mentioned 2 codexs to be released before 6th. One was Necrons and the other was either Dark Angels or Eldar. I was surprised at this. Whatever the order was (either DA or Eldar, the other will be the second book in 6th--damn it, I can't remember which one!)

3) The boxed set for 6th with be Chaos versus Dark Angels.

4) I really wanted to get news about the Tau. Heartbreakingly he said that the Tau are not even being talked about at this point. They are way out in the lineup.

Okay, that's pretty much all I remember. You're welcome.

Offline Starstrider3

• You shall not escape the Starstriders!
Re: 6th edition rumour - update 30th Sept
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2011, 02:21:38 PM »
Just want to add a couple of things that I think have a place here.

Firstly, at the White Dwarf/Design Studio seminar at Games Day UK, Wade Pryce said that the same thing that triggered full-colour, hardback books for Warhammer Fantasy will trigger full-colour, hardback books for Warhammer 40,000. To me, this quite clearly means, come 6th ed, 40k will be treated to the same, lovely, style of books as Fantasy has been receiving since 8th ed.

Secondly, Imperial Armour Apocalypse Second Edition features quite a few units that used to be Apocalypse only and are now legal in games of 40k. This backs up the rumour of 'a book to rule all books' and the hints that come 6th ed, regular games of 40k will look a little more like Apocalypse games.
"There is no corner of the galaxy that has not felt the eagle-keen gaze of Alaitoc."
Elarique Swiftblade, Autarch of Alaitoc

The Dark City A Dark Eldar Dedicated Forum