News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Ipod Nano question  (Read 499 times)

Offline -V-

• Infinity Circuit | O:nk's my painting bitch | Ork Yoof
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Fear the Shuriken
Ipod Nano question
« on: December 28, 2007, 12:22:18 PM »
Hey,

i got a new ipod nano for christmas this year, im not having any problems with it or anything but there is one thing about it that annoys me at the moment

whenever i plug it in to my car radio every 15 minutes it autmatically picks up all the traffic reports and makes me listen to them when i dont want to.  The most annoying part is that its not just one traffic report but loads from different stations so i listen to about 5 different reports.  I can put it back onto the music during these reports

so my question is, is there any way of making it so that it doesnt automatically pick up the reports and make me listen to them?

thanks

Offline qwertypp7

Re: Ipod Nano question
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 12:26:41 PM »
You should be able to turn traffic reports off with a button on the cars radio... Usually it takes the form of a little stylised i.

Offline -V-

• Lazerous Penguin
  • Fear the Shuriken
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 03:20:31 PM »
ok thanks qwerty il have a look on my cars radio tomorrow see if i cant fix the problem there

Offline Guildmage Aech

• FLAMER: Ego Bigger than his Common Sense Centre | 40KO's Care Bear of Spite | Dolphin Death Dealer | 40K Oracle
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Personal text
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 05:40:55 PM »
Yes, definatly a radio setting in the car.
Rules Expert 2007 | Kijayle Commemorative Award for Acid Wit 2008 | Most Notoriously Valuable Rules Expert 2009 | Most Notorious 2014

Offline -V-

• Lazerous Penguin
  • Fear the Shuriken
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2007, 05:55:00 PM »
thats good to kno cuz i looked through all the ipod settings and couldnt find what was responsible...

i must have hit something on the radio by accident then and il have a play about with it tomorrow to try and fix it..

thanks much guys