News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: New Phoenix Lords?  (Read 1042 times)

Klarsh Voxiz

New Phoenix Lords?
« on: August 1, 2002, 06:04:41 PM »
Does anyone know if GW will make Phoenix Lords for the aspects that dont have any? You know, like Shining Spears and Warp Spiders? Theres no reason not to. Does anyone have any ideas, cos I' :) ;) :)d like to here some.

Offline saimhann man

• come brothers let us hunt across the sky!!
Re:New Phoenix Lords?
« Reply #1 on: August 1, 2002, 09:47:15 PM »
i dont think that Gamesworkshop will actually make them generaly because they couldent be screwd making the effort for such a none im portent  team
(sarcasim intendid)

Offline Harlequin Solitaire

• Everyone is entitled to my opinion.
« Reply #2 on: August 2, 2002, 05:27:17 AM »
Hmmmmm... I asked the guys at my local GW the same question.  They said no because the pheonix lords are really ancient (pre Warp Spiders and Shining Spears.) A Harlequin Pheonix Lord would be interesting
"An eye for an eye, and soon the whole world is blind" - Gandhi

Offline Farseer Felchu

• "I am the one that hides in the shadows"
« Reply #3 on: August 2, 2002, 03:04:06 PM »
I was under the impression that the Phoenix lords founded the aspect shrines. If I am right (very slim chance) then all Aspects should have Phoenix lords.
I am the man who plays Eldar
I am the man who plays Dark Eldar
I am the man who plays Blood Angels
Pray we dont take you alive!

Offline Farseer Istu Felchu

• Come brothers, follow me, we hunt across the skies
« Reply #4 on: August 3, 2002, 10:10:13 AM »
Yes Farseer Felchu, I beleave you are correct !

But there are many more aspects than the main 8, they are just not well known, and they may be more Phoenix Lords as well but they are not seen to much !  ;)
"Do not appose us, you will only regret it."  'Farseer Felchu Mure to Dark Eldar lord in the battle for Freedom'

Offline Farseer Karhelieth Bielannen

• I *Love* EldarOnline!
« Reply #5 on: August 3, 2002, 03:18:00 PM »
Not all aspects should have Pheonix Lords.  the Pheonix Lords, or Asurya, were the first exarchs, and all pupils of Asurman (with the exception of Asurman).  Many Aspects have been created since then, but many fall out of fashion soon.  In theory, after long enough an Exarch from a newer shrine could become a Pheonix Lord, but perhaps the other aspects have not been around long enough for this.  Alternativly, some Pheonix Lord suits of armour could be stuck on a far off world, or a Pheonix Lord could be stuck in the webway.

« Reply #6 on: August 3, 2002, 05:28:03 PM »

Not all aspects should have Pheonix Lords.  the Pheonix Lords, or Asurya, were the first exarchs, and all pupils of Asurman (with the exception of Asurman).  Many Aspects have been created since then, but many fall out of fashion soon.  In theory, after long enough an Exarch from a newer shrine could become a Pheonix Lord, but perhaps the other aspects have not been around long enough for this.  Alternativly, some Pheonix Lord suits of armour could be stuck on a far off world, or a Pheonix Lord could be stuck in the webway.

Yeah, that all sounds correct !  ;), and the last one seems possable too !  ;D
"Do not appose us, you will only regret it."  'Farseer Felchu Mure to Dark Eldar lord in the battle for Freedom'

« Reply #7 on: August 3, 2002, 05:29:32 PM »

Yeah, that all sounds correct !  ;), and the last bit seems possable too !  ;D