News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: New space marine story  (Read 416 times)

Offline Chris

• Warhammer forums
New space marine story
« on: May 22, 2006, 12:11:17 AM »
Well this is my first attemp and all but here it is please leave feedback and comments enjoy. also tell me how I can improve.

Wind drifted, tree leaves fell, amongst this beutiful day war was amongst the space marines...

As Grimey engines and poorly composed metal on ork ships drifted in for combat Srg. Lavous silently looked from his drop ship as the green skins piled up for their bringings of war. He lowely gunted simple "meh" rubbing his bolter and waiting for landing.
   Crash..... The ship landed and Lavous stood up rom his seat and sent for a scout to anounce all marines to exit the ship and line up in normal formation troops and stand alert for battle. As Lavous departed from the ship he could see something, not knowing what it was he could make a form... It consisted of a great claw and some other weapon but no doubt had great stregnth. He knew this would be his target and he must defeat it for the EMPEROR!

Now into the beggening phase of the war bullets flew, blood dropped, and lifes were takin, this war was only starting so with planning Lavous sent troops to the north-west of the battle field to take on what the orks had to offer, but Lavous himself ordered " I request of a troop of 7 people with normal bolters and the will to cover me in the grim of a fight to an evil ork". Seven people exactly lined up awaiting for orders and without a second thought they were off to destroy the ork warboss like figure or be in dept of the emperor.

About 20 yards away the troop was down to 5 space marines due to "lucky shots" But still shooting they were determed to cover the sergent. Lavous could now see the figure with a destroyful look yet curious of what it would do and what attacks it would manover but 1 thing is for sure the claw it had is powerful and it doesn't like its enemies. Lavous shouted "hey you big piece of green trash come get some"! The figure then came grunting and drooling with its poorly crafted armour and grimly said "ay space marine boy ant some O dis"? Gladdly accepting the challenge Lavous fastly drew his powersword and quickly tried to strike it near the gut but underestimating the creature dodged it with some speed that was unthinkable. The creature then with a free swing took the claw and swung it hitting the marine in the arm breaking it into a painful CRACK. Lavous then stood up and yelled FOR THE EMPEROR! Thus with the hand that wasnot broken took the sword and stabbed the creature right in the gut, trying to pull it free he sees a wierd blood color on the sword but no doubt ork blood. The creature then pulling out a poorly crafted heavy weapon then shot Lavous 3 times hitting in fatal parts the head, stomach, and another inside organ. With a slow reaction the creature limps off crouching over and Lavous drops to his knees with bolter in hand and says quietly said " for the emperor" and bolter and sword slipping gently from his fingers he falls face down dyeing with pride....
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="6"]Visit this forum please![/SIZE][/COLOR]