News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Official Weekly Rumour Roundup Thread  (Read 1183 times)

Offline Karl Eller

• OMG Laserguns!, Colonel-Commissar
  • Ancient
  • This is madness?! THIS IS LINUX!!!
Official Weekly Rumour Roundup Thread
« on: May 2, 2006, 05:23:06 AM »
Basically, this is a thread that I'll try and update every week (Probably every Monday or Tuesday) that will have a brief outline of the rumours so far.

This week:

Games Workshop

Narnia
  • April Fools Prank, will not be released, and does not exist
  • From Warseer/Librarium
  • Link Here

Eldar

Chaos

Forgeworld

Death Korps
  • Krieg to be one part bodies with arms and weapons to attach onto this, less detail and should lead to newer styles of castings if successful
  • Previews in Late Summer Autumn/Winter Release
  • Models shown are not the models to be released, they are converted arms and weapons
  • Link here and Here

Piranha Expansion Packs
  • FW to release a series of conversion packs
  • So far a rail rifle version variant has been seen, but design is subject to change
  • Probably resin parts
  • Link here

Now before I get harassed by some people *looks at Swiper*, I know this is basically a copy of Swiper's Rumour Roundup thread. "Why not just sticky that one?" I hear you all cry. Well pretty much 'cause I want to have a lot of control as to what goes in this thread, and in my omnipotent opinion this is the best way to do it.

If you feel I have missed something that you think should be in here (I'm omnipotent, not omnipresent :P), feel free to drop me a PM, and I'll probably put it in.

Have a nice day.

Eller
« Last Edit: May 2, 2006, 07:23:04 AM by He Who is Eller »
"Explain how bad this turbulence will be"
"Oh god! Oh god! We're going to die"
"*over the intercom* Uh, this is your captain speaking, we're going to experience a few minor bumps, then uh... crash!"