News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Weavers: The Raven - A (Non-GW) Fantasy Story  (Read 719 times)

Offline -Makenshi-

• I See Stupid People
  • Ancient
Weavers: The Raven - A (Non-GW) Fantasy Story
« on: February 23, 2006, 08:33:20 PM »
Just so I don't have to update various different sites and slightly modifiy the coding (as different forusm have some slightly different Coding) I'm just going to link to where I store my Weavers: The Raven story.

It's the WIP first drafts of a series of Fantasy Novels I have planned (the idea at the moment is three, the working titles are 'The Raven', 'The Harlequin' and 'The Truth', so far the former is the only one I plan on working on publicly).

I also have some short stories, but they aren't much of a pain to post, so I will likely keep posting them seperately, as they are very different to the main series (mainly as their focal character is someone other than Raven).

Anyway, any suggestions, questions or comments are welcome and greatly apreciated, and if you want some background on the world it is set in (Ulei) then there's another thread in here somewhere about it ;D...

~MTWC
Quote from: IainC
Because spamming the hotkey for a Deathknight's weapon in WoW is precisely the same as learning to use a sword in real life. That's why when Kendo grandmasters fight, they just stand there shouting keystroke combos at each other.