News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: When are they going to.....  (Read 436 times)

Offline the_FALLEN_one

When are they going to.....
« on: October 16, 2006, 03:54:45 AM »
When are GW going to redo the Sisters of Battle i've been hanging out for so long for a 3rd ed of the SoB to come out because frankly i don't want to go out and buy a helluva lot of Metal models when i can just go buy plastic ones, also a conversion for a Witchunter would be Vincent form FF7

Offline Chuckles, The Space Marine Clown

• Can't Touch This; Captain; Swarmlord - Tyranid Sweatshop Operator; 40KO's Official WMD; "No American orphans, please"
  • Ancient
  • I kill, maim and torture because I care
Re: When are they going to.....
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 03:55:34 AM »
They haven't even announced plans to do so, so I would think about waiting for the next two or so years
The forum rules are fair and just. *twitch*

Offline NidFood

• Gotta have faith
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 06:48:53 AM »
I wouldn't hold your breath.  Sisters just got a new Codex with new(er) models.  I suspect they'll stay all metal.  I recall hearing it has to do with the detail of the models.

Offline Perturbed

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 09:46:00 AM »
I like the metal models better anyway.  People always go on about how much better the plastic sculpting is now, and it certainly is improving.  But then I hold a plastic marine scout alongside a metal one and the difference is pretty clear, particularly in the faces. We wouldn't want to mess up the sisters purdy faces now would we?
'It is easier for a man to destroy the light inside him than triumph over the darkness that surrounds him.'

'Walk softly...and carry a big gun'

Offline bob the goblinslayer

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 12:15:24 PM »
wich explains also why the grey knight terminators are all metal, have you tried to paint one? and then you get in and relize how much stuff you can't even see untill its an inch away from your face? even the sisters are the same...

I just wish they would come in multiple parts and be metal as apposed to two parts. backpack and fig. Also, with a metal fig you can throw it into damn near any paint stripper on earth and leave it for days... plastic... you have to be very very careful.