News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: New Codex?  (Read 1343 times)

Offline Dread

• Warlock
  • Voidraven, the stone skipping across the universe.
  • Armies: Eldar, DE, Harlis, Necrons,  sisters, Death guard
New Codex?
« on: March 24, 2019, 12:40:03 AM »
So looking at the release today I saw the cover which looks the same as the one I have. So, is it the same with adjustments? Faq'd? Thanks for any answers.
"Burning thru the universe in search of peace only brings more war. Peace is an illusion, war is reality, that is the way of things"

Farseer Gol'Istria of    the Morea Nebula craftword

Online Grand Master Lomandalis

• Grand Master of the Deathwing | Oh the lolmanity! | 40kOnline's Care Bear of LOL!
  • Global Moderator
  • We were murderers first, last, and always!
  • Armies: Dark Angels, Custodes, Knights, Night Lords
Re: New Codex?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 01:52:10 AM »
It's taking all of the information for the codex, including the new rules that are in Vigilus (from what I understand) and putting them in the codex.

GW has a guide that shows that if you already have the codex, then just pick up Vigilus Ablaze to get the rules.  If you don't have the codex, then picking up this one will give you everything you need for it.
If there is anything that recent politics has taught us, it is that quotes taken out of context can mean what ever you want them to.
Well I always liked the globals...
I knew I had fans!!!

"Dark Angels are Traitors" is the 40k equivalent of Flat Earthers.  You can provide all of the proof you want that says otherwise, but people just can't let it go...

Offline Dread

• Warlock
  • Voidraven, the stone skipping across the universe.
  • Armies: Eldar, DE, Harlis, Necrons,  sisters, Death guard
Re: New Codex?
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 02:52:55 AM »
I see. Thanks, got the Shadowspear set so I guess I have what I need for what I have. Other than what's in there I only have a unit of Raptors, Haarken Worldclaimer, termie scorcerer, Nightlord dreadnaught, defiler and brass scorpion. Oh and a land raider. Can't justify another $40 so....

My buddy and I are gonna start playing the Shadowspear campaign soon. If it works out I may add more to the army.

Again thanks GML.
"Burning thru the universe in search of peace only brings more war. Peace is an illusion, war is reality, that is the way of things"

Farseer Gol'Istria of    the Morea Nebula craftword