News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Short paragraph for a short campaign - Daemons  (Read 1912 times)

Offline Radec

• Armies: Chaos Daemons, Genestealer Cults (soon, yess soon)
Short paragraph for a short campaign - Daemons
« on: July 10, 2014, 09:44:31 AM »
 I'm participating in a short campaign (4 games ending in Apocalypse - Guard/Space Wolves vs Daemons/Tyranids) and I had to write a short story for my army. I'll have to expand it as the games go and hopefully I''d be able to make a battle report and attach some parts to it. In the mean time there's no harm placing it here.

The negotiations proved more tiresome than expected. Silk-touch the Handsome almost considered offering alliance to Grothmor Cruelaxe - at least the vulgar brutes of Khorne needed nothing, but the promise of slaughter. This one here seemed more interested in spilling its endless stream of nonsense than in the offer in question.
  At last an agreement of some sort was reached. The whole ordeal was finally going to an end.

- It is agreed then. I will lend you my power and the service of my puppets in slaughtering these mortals. Vv'orfdfkggsd The Lying Thongue Spelled Backwards and Jpplakznajghtrax'ptfgj the Metal Beak shall be my lieutenants. Thrice times three bringers of the sacred fire of our Master they shall command and thrice times three bar one of his cunning predators will fly on a golden leash until a Blue smell of death flows under the green darkness. Remember, the last one, of my almost nine pets, I will feed with your essence should you hold off your part of the bargain...

Silk-touch the Handsome interrupted the pompous tirade lifting her claw in agreement:

- Yes, yes. You shall have your river stone...

- It's a pebble! - hissed the hunched daemon - A tiny pebble lying on the right bank of the Virgin Passions River in your Master's domain. Do not forget - the 999th pebble counted from the left beginning of the 33rd year of the 45th millennium. Nothing else will suffice! Such a tiny thing in return for my help, such an insignificant effort on your side...

- I give you my word - you shall have it! - The oval eyes of the Keeper of Secrets gleamed in the deepest black.

- And you have mine - I will aid you. This I swear upon my honour! - proclaimed the Lord of Change, face stretched in a hideous grin...

Offline Wyldhunt

Re: Short paragraph for a short campaign - Daemons
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 09:27:55 PM »
Nice! Lots of juicy chaos flavor worked in there.  If you have to write any more fluff, be sure to post it for us!

Offline Radec

• Armies: Chaos Daemons, Genestealer Cults (soon, yess soon)
Re: Short paragraph for a short campaign - Daemons
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 12:02:26 AM »
 Thanks! I surely hope not to go out of ideas for this story thing...