News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Ringo's Radical Red Corsairs  (Read 1630 times)

Offline Ringo

• I *LOVE* 40k Online!
  • Armies: Chaos Space Marines and Eldar
Ringo's Radical Red Corsairs
« on: April 26, 2013, 05:57:56 PM »
Welcome everyone to Ringo's Radical Red Corsairs Blog, my quest to amass a kick arse army of Corsairs and slowly fall to the dark side of the warp. I will be your host for this project, and to start off a little bit about myself.

I am a collector in East Texas getting involved with Games Workshop while they have an affair with my wallet. I first dabbled with 40k in 2006, when I was a senior in high school. I loved the look of the game, but only working for minimum wage ($5.25 in those days kiddos) couldn't really afford to get invested into the game. I guess that is the first time I was touched by chaos, and it festered in me up until a few weeks ago when I decided to jump in and have a go at building an army, painting, and playing. So far it has been fun putting together all the models (glad not everything is snap-fit like the starter box was, that was kinda annoying) and have many more on the way. What I have for you today is the start of my army, and don't bother asking how many points because damned if I could tell you for sure. I hope that this blog can serve as a great place to get suggestions and pointers from you fine people, and perhaps someone else will come along one day and it will be that extra push to get them into the hobby. But enough about me, we all know you didn't come here to read what I have to say, you came to see the little plastic guys coming to a tabletop near you! So without further adieu, I present the Red Corsairs in their (currently) naked glory!

Converted Huron Blackheart (rather proud how this guy came out, my first conversion)

Khorne Skull Champion

The Whole Army

Thank you for stopping buy, if you have any comments, suggestions, or just want to say hi, feel free to press that big ol reply button!

Failure can be positive, it teaches you what not to do.