News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: A Tale of monocrome painting my IG Project (Pic Heavy) Updated 2-13-11  (Read 1704 times)

Offline Marauderk

At my local gaming store we started a campaign where we bought a unit a week and painted it and played small games till we got to larger scale. Well the one store shut down and I shelved the units I had been working on.

Fast forward a year and we started the same type of game out here with friends to get them interested into the game so I started painting a small force up and while going through my stuff I found the older army and figured I would merge them into one rag tag IG army.

C&C welcome  If you see any weird colors let me know as i am color blind and i have been know to really screw up colors

1st armored company Kel Home Guard “Dark Hunters” specialized in night fights

Have a couple more tanks but need better lighting.

23rd armored Infantry group

Will get some better pics in the day light.

These guys are still being worked on none are finished completely.

I have roughly 80 infantry, 6 rough riders, 10 ratlings, 2 manticores, 4 ogryns, 2 Valkyrie Assault Carrier, 2 Armoured Sentinels, 2 Basilisks and 2 lemon russes to finish up.

Hopefully having this here will help me punch through and get them all painted. 
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 10:58:30 PM by Marauderk »
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." - George Carlin

Offline Marauderk

Re: A Tale of monocrome painting (Pic Heavy) Updated 2-5-11
« Reply #1 on: February 8, 2011, 06:00:28 PM »
The weather let me do some priming so these are my next WIP

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done"." - George Carlin

Offline Marauderk

Re: A Tale of monocrome painting my IG Project (Pic Heavy) Updated 2-13-11
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 10:58:13 PM »
Charlie Squad done along with a commander

Should have Bravo and delta squad done for a big game saturday.

Offline Tuesday

• Major
  • Yes, you're right, my tear ducts are exploding...
Re: A Tale of monocrome painting my IG Project (Pic Heavy) Updated 2-13-11
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 02:50:18 AM »
Loving your painting style on the tanks. The gas tanks on the hellhound look great!
How to submit your articles!

"Ideal pimping requires a purple suit, a diamond studded cane, and a car with hydraulics."
-The Tactica Imperium-
------------------------------------------------------------------