News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Last post confusion  (Read 1231 times)

Offline Alaitoc Cheeseburger

• Newest
  • Thats right, Alaitoc and Cheeseburger in one word.
Last post confusion
« on: August 10, 2011, 12:24:45 PM »
What I was trying to figure out was whether I should buy an additional HQ (which is optional) or go with a troops choice (compulsary), both the Guardians and the Autarch are in my army list, I just was a bit stuck on what is worth getting. I wasn't trying to "troll" in any way, I just wanted to know which was worth getting, so please don't take anything that I say the wrong way.

P.S: The reason that I switched profiles from StrikingScorpionFan atic to my current one is plainly the fact that I can't remember my password or my other email adress. :(
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 12:27:11 PM by Alaitoc Cheeseburger »
This is my signature. Alaitoc like cheeseburgers, apparently...

Offline StrikingScorpionFanatic

• I collect Alaitoc
Re: Last post confusion
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 12:32:32 PM »
I have returned from the webway! Actually I managed to remember my Email adress.
Look, it's my signature. Genius right?

Offline The GrimSqueaker

• The Badger on the Road | Staff Infection Officer | Debased Vassal Slayer | Title Barfly | XOXOXO Gossip Girl | Bent Over
  • Global Moderator
  • From the Fourth Necromantic House
Re: Last post confusion
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 12:55:59 PM »
You didn't seem to have any problem logging in yesterday prior to making the new account.
I got a finecast Avatar yesterday, but the peg attatching the hair piece broke, so I cut off the bit that the peg attatches to on the head and re-attatched the hair piece. Do you think that was worth it? Please let me know.

Since you are quite clearly now able to use both, pick one as the other is going to be culled. Which one do you wish to remain with?
Quote from: @TracyAuGoGO
Tact is for people who are too slow witted to be sarcastic.
Drink
Knights Tippler
Quote from: Surviving the World
If you can't make fun of something, it's probably not worth taking seriously.

You have to love the smell of science in the morning. It smells of learning.... or perhaps a gas leak.