News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: "this is better!" "not uh!"  (Read 910 times)

Offline hatboy15

• My bretheren rally to my banner!
"this is better!" "not uh!"
« on: August 23, 2002, 01:49:48 AM »
i seem to see a lot of threads about "which unit is the best", or "are these units good?" etc. i think this is just fine in the Newbie forum, but in a major one, no i dont think so. because all it turns out to be is a fight between fighting sytles. some people hate vypers, but i love them, cuz i play saim-hann, they dont, its all opinion.

my suggestion, only allow those threads in the Newbie forum.
WinMX, Kazaa, Cable Connection, CD-RW... all the tools needed to break the law. of course i dont use any of 'em, no not at all.

Exacto Knife:$5, Blister Pack:$8, Green Stuff:$10, 13 Band-aids:$1, Totally kick a$$ Asurman conversion: priceless

Offline The Hive Custodian (Retired)

• Primojanitor Paragon
  • Ancient
  • Perfection Within; Perfection Without
Re:"this is better!" "not uh!"
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2002, 12:27:03 AM »
Yeah, I agree that there's a few too many around... however, I don't think there's a way to stop it. Looks like we're gonna have to deal with it... no offense to anyone, of course.
Calculus is an art, but algebra is attrition.

Offline hatboy15

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2002, 01:32:34 AM »
i guess, maybe make a "suggestion" on the forums to tell people to limit thes threads to the newbie section. might help a little, or start moving them to the tactics section.
WinMX, Kazaa, Cable Connection, CD-RW... all the tools needed to break the law. of course i dont use any of 'em, no not at all.

Exacto Knife:$5, Blister Pack:$8, Green Stuff:$10, 13 Band-aids:$1, Totally kick a$$ Asurman conversion: priceless

Offline AiR

• Ancient
  • Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it.
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2002, 02:00:47 AM »
Yeah, good point  I'll confirm with Raine to move all the threads which are to be in the newbies section. Thanks for pointing it out guys.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2002, 02:02:58 AM by AiR »
Primar edict means only one thing, and everything: cut. Once committed to fight, cut. Everything else is secondary. Cut. That is your duty, your purpose, your hunger. There is no rule more important, no commitment that over rides that one. Cut"

Offline hatboy15

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2002, 10:50:31 PM »
no problem, if i can help make the forums a better place, i'll do whatever i can! ;D