News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: My 1850 Eldar List...  (Read 1751 times)

Offline adamscurr

• Mega Armored Biker Boss
  • Armies: Evil Sunz, Crimson Fists
My 1850 Eldar List...
« on: December 21, 2011, 03:29:32 PM »
So, For a long time I've liked the Eldar range.  Recently I made a big trade and got not only an eldar army, but a Black Templars army as well...  I've taken the templars to a tourney, augmented by my painted marines and had a blast...  Now I'm looking to get the Eldar up and running...  They came to me in really rough condition, missing a lot of parts, but thanks to trades and Ebay, I've been putting them back together and restoring them... 

Here is my first Wave Serpent (it's of course a Falcon, but my trade came with three so they are doing WS duty...)  I plan to magnetize some weapons on there once I get some decent magnets...  I was debating the teal or a blazing orange for the craft world colors (I haven't created a name for it yet) and I decided on the teal...  I also play orks and the blazing orange would be too similiar to the red of my ork army...  I wanted to make this army different, elegant in an eldar sort of way...  The opposite of my orks or marines...

Tell me what you think...

Edit: Ack...  That darn camera close up shows all the flaws in the paint...  But in real life everything looks smooth! lol
Adam

Cause We's Da Orks, and You's Not!!!