News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Custom Tyranids  (Read 2439 times)

Offline taphos

Custom Tyranids
« on: August 31, 2002, 10:40:45 AM »
I would like all of you who read this post one of your most nicest paint jobs on a tyranid
"This is because complex concepts (a blood god that doesn't advocate mindless slaughter?) don't sell all that well to emo kids and wannabe punks, the people who seem most prone to playing Chaos." - Drongol (warseer)

Offline Raven Nevermore

• The Highborn
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Though I walk though the valley...
    • Realm of Runes
Re:Custom Tyranids
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2002, 08:37:55 PM »
my nicest paint job would be on my hive tyrant. i used the black skin white with red stripe carapace colour scheme and it looks quite effective. i also gave him wings, painting the little bits of scales white, the skin black and the skin in between each of the wing bones red. it makes for an intimidating site on the battle field...

Offline Nids848

• I *Love* Farseer12!
    • Covshire- you all should come here, it's a cool group to join.
« Reply #2 on: September 2, 2002, 05:07:56 PM »
first of all my hive tyrant has a venom cannon and scything talons. his body is scaly green and his "armor area" his imperial purple, except his head which is chaos black dry brushed with red gore. his talons and all other bone areas are bleached bone. the spaces between ribs are scorpian green and so is the inside of the venom cannon and the rest of the gun is nausiating blue. his gums are tentacle pink and his teeth are skull white and his eyes are red ink.

Offline Antediluvian

• All ends have a new beginning...
« Reply #3 on: September 5, 2002, 08:25:23 PM »
ah my carnifex. He is Ultramarines blue on his hard stuff like talons and shell, and chaos black on his less armour like places.