News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: FW Nob Bikers  (Read 1316 times)

Offline CheesyRobMan

• Burna Mek
FW Nob Bikers
« on: January 8, 2014, 09:36:39 AM »
Does anyone have any of the FW Nob Bikers? I'm interested in getting some but it looks like there are a lot of parts that could be distributed and spread a little thinner, so for example 2 sets (which is meant to be 6 bikes) could perhaps be made into 10 with judicious use of bitz. If anyone can confirm or deny my theory that would be great  :)
"Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!" - Marvin the Martian

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Infinity Circuit | Boss Orkountant | I used Flash Gitz and didn't lose! | KoN Warlord
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • The best upgrade for an ork, is more orks!
  • Armies: Hmmmm.... Orks?
Re: FW Nob Bikers
« Reply #1 on: January 8, 2014, 10:52:07 AM »
I have three. The FW bikes are the fine cast stuff and not the good hard plastic, making it hard to properly adapt any loose parts to other bikes. Not to mention there are not many loose parts at all, and on bad day in the sun and they are ruined. (To my chagrin)

Better, is to take the regular ork bikers and kustomize them, less money and more fun.
"It needs but one foe to breed a war. And even those who have not swords can still die upon them" (Lady Eowyn)
     We orks are not about being the hero; We orks are about being the mob.

Quote from: angel of death 007
Skeetergod: (adj) A crazy fascination for all things combustible mixed with an unhealty lust for red paint. see also Speed Freak

Offline CheesyRobMan

• Burna Mek
Re: FW Nob Bikers
« Reply #2 on: January 8, 2014, 12:46:48 PM »
Oh I see. I thought from the pictures on the site that they were just extra/alternative parts for the standard warbikes. Thanks for letting me know!
"Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!" - Marvin the Martian