News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: The Hive City of Quaranticus  (Read 20949 times)

Offline burgers4me

• Burgers, The Delicious Graduate
    • Story of The Gods (SotG)
Re: The Hive City of Quaranticus
« Reply #200 on: June 29, 2010, 03:32:11 AM »
(Important Service Announcement!: Being the awesome GM I am, I am awesome enough to tell you I am going on holiday for a week starting tomorrow. So sadly no update for one (1) week. But still, anyone who hasn't posted yet needs to post or you might get left behind... and die. If you wanna play get in today. That is all.)

(Burgers!)
What, Wait?

Why do I even have this thing...

"There is no such thing as a bad story. Just one that can be improved."

Offline Vosrik

• Adventures make one late for dinner!
  • Armies: Space Marines
« Reply #201 on: June 29, 2010, 07:39:33 PM »
Using his incredible Gift of Prescience, Varro speaks once again, "I agree with Loken. Forth for the Emperor and the Imperium!"

"As for you, Necron Lord of...Flowers...what you have done is an outrage to the Imperium. If your cursed blade of wickedness looses another soul of the Emperor's noble servants, I will send the remnants of your miserable body that Loken has not destroyed into oblivion. We saved those men, only to have our efforts wasted by your interference. But, maybe there is still hope for you. Repent of your deeds, and destroy the enemies of the Imperium."

Nodding to Loken, he then levitates a cookie to his hand and eats the rather small, human-sized snack in one bite. "It seems that the Ravener is proving extremely useful to our cause." Turning to face it, he psychically asks it to dig ahead of the group and alert them of any danger.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 07:43:22 PM by Vosrik the Reaver, Master of Oblivion »

Offline Shalken

• DeviantART
« Reply #202 on: July 5, 2010, 09:49:13 AM »
Receiving the master psyker's message, the Ravener once again plunges into its natural habitat and begins to dig forward. Although its hunger seemed abated for the moment, the rich smell of prey was impossible to ignore.

((OOC: Burgers, you can call me Shalken, or Shal for short.  ;)))
« Last Edit: July 5, 2010, 09:50:43 AM by Wolf Lord Shalken, Bringer of Destruction »
"What do you mean? Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?"
- Gandalf

Offline Vosrik

• Adventures make one late for dinner!
  • Armies: Space Marines
« Reply #203 on: July 24, 2010, 06:11:56 PM »
Then reality kicks in and we all realize that there is no Cookie-Emperor, the Ripper is not cute, but is rather quite as creepy as all rippers look. Then the ripper and the ravener do their duty and eat every living thing on the planet. Varro Tigurius snorts in disgust and warps back to the Strike Cruiser Octavius, awaiting his next mission.

The End.