News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Give me an idea for killin chaos!  (Read 1619 times)

Offline Foolishness

• *feeling Foolish*
Give me an idea for killin chaos!
« on: October 15, 2002, 07:14:32 AM »
Sum Kaos wanna go me and i was thinkin about wat to do.......soo i got confused *as usual* and decided to find me a web site to make others fink for me. i got bodyguard for warboss of 5 orks in mega armour
40 orks like 18 slugga 22 chopa
2 burnas
1 eavy shoota
1 rokkit
20 gretchin
2 kannon
7 bikes
and errrrrr yeah

he has 24 beserkers and a lord on a bike 1 beserker champion hes like 600 points plss fink for me im La Z.
and err how do i kill these new steal legion??!?!? they have spiky bits and stuff *totally confused* and i fink im gonna stop tryin to talk like orks do.........

;D
Plsssss im confused and feeling foolish
help a child
save me
The quickest way to end a war is to lose it.
- George Orwell (1903 - 1950)

Offline sply

• I'm a llama!
Re:Give me an idea for killin chaos!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2002, 01:26:20 PM »
ok........if ya want, take one of the big gunz, there is no point in getting the guns really

chaos with beserkers charge head on, and i collect speed freeks, so i can usuaklly stop em in there own traks, but u cant, so i suggest the en masse tactic, erm, put the boyz in front of the warboss, and then counter with the warboss against the faster chaos

with the boikes, go up close and do 7d6 strength 4 hits........nice!

Offline AceV53

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2002, 11:23:45 PM »
Bikes up front followed by a line of gretchin and then by the rest of your army. Any weapons fired through a bike squadron benefit from the 5+ cover save. Use the gretchin as a buffer between your main force and there's. That way you can get into position to assault the Chaos while the gretchin get eaten. That's just a quick plan I just made up. I dont' know if it'll work but it does seem reasonable doesn't it?
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. "
- General George Patton (1885-1945)

"All I ever wanted was an honest week's pay for an honest day's work."
-Steve Martin in Sergeant Bilko

Offline Head Honcho Grubsnik

• Ere we go! Ere we go! Ere we go!
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2002, 01:08:06 AM »
Actually Ace thats an awesome idea, in fact I've used it many times. It works really good, just pray that the bikes don't get slaughtered (bah, like that would happen!).
I love da tactic, good to see others have thought of it too.
"Orkses is never beaten in battle. If we win we win, if we die we die so it don't count as a beat. If we runs for it we don't die neither, so we can allways come back for anuvver go, see!"
Anon

Offline Foolishness

• *feeling Foolish*
Thx!
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2002, 02:55:59 AM »
Thanks alot because currently all my enemies collect Choas (all 4 of my enemies would you beleive it) Most of the time i do grots then sluggas then shootas then my boss with the bikes coming down one side near any cover but then the damned choas blighters started swapping around with eachother and had an army of beserkers (64 all up) ahhhh well ty ty ty

The quickest way to end a war is to lose it.
- George Orwell (1903 - 1950)

Offline Frgsinwntr

• Sisters burn
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2002, 08:15:44 AM »
hehehe looted basilisk!
Chain swords are awesome.  The only way would be cooler is if they had tits and were on fire.