News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Few questions  (Read 408 times)

Offline Da Pittman

• You Are Biomass
    • Electric Cog Design
Few questions
« on: August 27, 2007, 03:49:39 PM »
I have a few questions that seem unclear to me in the rule books so any help would be great.

Biovore:  When they shoot do they use their BS or do you simply role to scatter, if you use the BS and they miss what happens to the mine?  Do you role to scatter?

Biomorphs:  In the codex some of the biomorphs say they can only be chosen once and some doesn’t have this marker on it, does that mean you can take the same biomorph more than once?

Rendering:  With Genestealers and their rendering claws do you role them separately in your dice or do you role all dice at once for your attack dice and all 6’s count?

Offline ellobo

• Spammer: Forum Blathermouth
  • Bannin' ain't easy.
Re: Few questions
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 03:57:11 PM »
no, no, and all at once,

the biovore you just scatter,
i'm near positive that the biomorphs are worded wrong or youed have a as 2+ on a guant for 5 pionts
and for the rending you just roll for there squad and all the sixes are good yay!
jingle presents, beat the pheasants, reindeer taste like spam, kick an elf, engorge yourself and ambush Santa's van, hey!
viva get fuzzy.

i may have been taged for spamming, but i'm just glad to have a custom title, all i did was make a joke about sm mom's

favorite quote: Upgrayedd, spelled with 2 d's, for a double dose of his pimping

Offline Da Pittman

• You Are Biomass
    • Electric Cog Design
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 04:10:08 PM »
Thanks for the feedback, I thought that it was just poor wording on the codex and that is great to know about the rendering.  I love my Genestealers  ;D

Offline HiveFleetEzekial

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 04:28:56 PM »
It's not poor wording, per-say,  more 'not reading all of the biomorphs section'. ("skimming' can come back to bite ya :) )

Those biomorphs wih the * on them are for those things that are 'either/or'.  tail/back upgrades on the 'fex for example. It can only fit 1 of those options, so only 1 of those 3 is selectable.   All other biomorphs, as the section says, are limited to 1. (last sentence of the very first paragrapgh)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 04:32:07 PM by HiveFleetEzekial »