News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Minnesota 40k  (Read 1746 times)

Offline Karynos

• Independent Political Report
Minnesota 40k
« on: December 10, 2013, 03:05:51 AM »
I've been up here a few years but I am interested in seeing what the scene is like in the Twin Cities area (or even surrounding suburbs, depending how far out it is).
If you go to this link I have a made a craftworld-kabal battle system that needs ironing out and testing. If you have any edit suggestions, please PM me or post in the thread.

http://www.40konline.com/community/index.php?topic=184437.0

Offline GaleRazorwind

• Hormagaunt
  • Ziltoid Lives!
  • Armies: Nids, BA, CSM
Re: Minnesota 40k
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 04:58:39 AM »
Hi, there are a couple places. There is of course the GW itself in Eden Prairie, which I play at every Saturday, there is a good mix of experienced and inexperienced players there. Only two tables so game nights get a bit crowded sometimes. Over to the west of the city, there is Phoenix Games, the other place I play (Saturday mornings). They have a lot of gaming tables and a solid group of regulars. In Minnetonka, you have Dreamers, which I believe has 40K on Thursdays. The gamers there tend to be the super competitive jerky tourney players. There is also a few other stores, like the Source and I think it's called Castle Ridge or something, it is a sister store to Dreamers.
Ziltoid is so omniscient, if there were to be two omnisciences, he would be both!