News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Where to get the SoB codex?  (Read 1932 times)

Offline swingliner

• Rules Lawyer, Devils Advocate, etc.
Where to get the SoB codex?
« on: August 13, 2012, 07:42:50 PM »
I know the latest codex was printed in White Dwarf, and I assumed that GW would do the same as they did with the Blood Angels and make it available for download, but I can't seem to find it anywhere on the site.  Do I really have to go and find or back order the actual magazine?

Offline Lachdonin

• Warlock
  • Education is no substitute for Intelligence.
Re: Where to get the SoB codex?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 08:06:27 PM »
To the best of my knowlege, the only official way to get the list is through the 2 issues of White Dwarf it was published in. Considering how quick they sold out, however, and the fervor with which the holders protect their copies, that may prove difficult.

As a general rule, we don't condone, support or recomend downloading copies around here from unofficial sources... I honestly don't see another reasonable idea in this case...
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 08:08:05 PM by Lachdonin »
Remember, you can make yourself a Hero, but only others can make you a God.

Offline The GrimSqueaker

• The Badger on the Road | Staff Infection Officer | Debased Vassal Slayer | Title Barfly | XOXOXO Gossip Girl | Bent Over
  • Global Moderator
  • From the Fourth Necromantic House
Re: Where to get the SoB codex?
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 08:12:46 PM »
As a general rule, we don't condone, support or recomend downloading copies around here from unofficial sources... I honestly don't see another reasonable idea in this case...

[gmod]Indeed, that. Posts suggesting otherwise have been deleted and noted[/gmod]
Quote from: @TracyAuGoGO
Tact is for people who are too slow witted to be sarcastic.
Drink
Knights Tippler
Quote from: Surviving the World
If you can't make fun of something, it's probably not worth taking seriously.

You have to love the smell of science in the morning. It smells of learning.... or perhaps a gas leak.