News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: god i am WAY too new...  (Read 2030 times)

Offline mind_splinter

• Ultramannnnn!
god i am WAY too new...
« on: February 12, 2002, 12:14:55 AM »
excuse my newbieness, but what are harequins and exodites?
Time is like a drug; too much of it kills you.

<(**<) (>**)><(**<) (>**)><(**<) (>**)>
KIRBY DANCE!

I've lost a lot of things in my life, but out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.

Offline Tobab816

• Chaos Warmaster, Promoter of Deathball!
Re:god i am WAY too new...
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2002, 12:29:14 AM »
Harlequins are sort of an Eldar cult that worships the only surviving Eldar god(except Khaine), Cegorath(sp?) the Laughing God, the Great Fool, the Great Jester.
The harlequins are traviling bands of eldar preformers, really, they make no distinction between battle and dancing. Its all a preformance to them.
It can help to think of them as 40k wardancers...sort of.

The Exodites are the eldar that lives on planets instead of on craftworlds. The Exodites lives mostly on Maiden worlds(worlds created by the Eldar). Unlike the Craftworld eldar they do not follow the paths. They are given one path at birth and follows it through out their whole life. They generally use simpler technology than the regular eldar and has little access to the complex warmachines. Instead they use various animals refered to as "dragons" as riding animals.
Deathball, the new game of bloody basketball, 40k style!

+++Excerpt from Last Chaos/Space marine game, commentator: Inquisitor Khalheed "The Purgator" Qhor, Ex-Deathball player+++

Chaos vs Space Marine grudgematch today ended 23-19 when Brother Grazieel decimated the chaos team with a heavy bolter.

Afterwards the Chaos Coach Zhuriel the Damned stated "If we weren't ideologically in favor of cheating we'd complain about this""
+++End of transmission+++

Offline mind_splinter

• Ultramannnnn!
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2002, 12:30:10 AM »
any sites with em?
Time is like a drug; too much of it kills you.

<(**<) (>**)><(**<) (>**)><(**<) (>**)>
KIRBY DANCE!

I've lost a lot of things in my life, but out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.

Offline Tobab816

• Chaos Warmaster, Promoter of Deathball!
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2002, 01:00:01 AM »
Deathball, the new game of bloody basketball, 40k style!

+++Excerpt from Last Chaos/Space marine game, commentator: Inquisitor Khalheed "The Purgator" Qhor, Ex-Deathball player+++

Chaos vs Space Marine grudgematch today ended 23-19 when Brother Grazieel decimated the chaos team with a heavy bolter.

Afterwards the Chaos Coach Zhuriel the Damned stated "If we weren't ideologically in favor of cheating we'd complain about this""
+++End of transmission+++

Offline vanquisherau

• Saussie Aussie
  • Who's Next??
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2002, 02:10:51 AM »
http://hem.passagen.se/tunih/W40KStoryandNecronSite/Harlequins/harlquin.htm

...here is a site on the Harlies + their codex, if you're interested.
The Exarch: You'd be considered a violent schizophrenic if you were human - but you'd slap around anyone who called you that...