Killersquid's Projects

Started by Lord of Winter and War, February 28, 2015, 04:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irisado

Fancy coming over here to organise all my wargaming shelves and boxes?

The shelves resemble your painting, so very neat and precise.  Those Jetbikes look great.  The effort you're putting into this army really shows :).
Quote from: Dipsomaniac on February  6, 2011, 01:05:46 AMYou haunt my in-box like an ex-girl friend could only dream of.

The Forum Rules - Please Read and Remember Them.

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

angel of death 007

Very nice work, harlequins are one of the hardest to paint and yours look fantastic.

Calamity

These are why I decided to nominate Killer as best painter. 

Lord of Winter and War

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Quote from: Irisado on March 18, 2015, 02:47:17 PM
Fancy coming over here to organise all my wargaming shelves and boxes?

The shelves resemble your painting, so very neat and precise.  Those Jetbikes look great.  The effort you're putting into this army really shows :).

I'm surprised you think my shelves are tidy. I really need to clean up my stuff soon....

Anyway, I finished my sky weavers! Yay!

Harlequin Army Blog

Quote from: azore24 on February 14, 2011, 02:57:59 PM
That's not blatant, this is blatant: I'm super happy that I'm playing Austria, the greatest nation in all of Diplomacy!

Azore of Austria

Grizzlykin

Ok, well I'm gonna go hang myself... that is some astonishing work as always... you never cease to amaze me nice painting.
The Grizzly's Arvandor Craftworld!

Quote from: Cavalier
ALL HAIL THE TORNADO! The legend is REBORN.

Quote from: Alienscar
The forum member so nice that even when he is MIA he still gets two votes for being the nicest member

Alienscar

I have no idea what to say they look stunning. Have you used Ard Coat as it would be a shame to scratch your paint work?
Quote from: Starrakatt"Russ, get your work done or you won't see your damn console for the next month!"
Quote from: Cavalier
Honestly Alienscar, we get it... you dont like painting!

Calamity

They're achingly pretty.  You have my vote for next year, unless something else that's unbelievably breathtaking comes along.

Dread

Very nice! Ya gonna do the bases or just leave them clear?
"Burning thru the universe in search of peace only brings more war. Peace is an illusion, war is reality, that is the way of things"

Farseer Gol'Istria of    the Morea Nebula craftword

Lord of Winter and War

Quote from: Dread on March 22, 2015, 05:44:23 PM
Very nice! Ya gonna do the bases or just leave them clear?

Probably leave them clear. Maybe I'll work on them later, But I don't mind clear flying bases.
Harlequin Army Blog

That's not blatant, this is blatant: I'm super happy that I'm playing Austria, the greatest nation in all of Diplomacy!

Azore of Austria

Calamity

I myself have come to realize that clear flying bases are the best.  You might as well keep the ability to blend in on any board.

Dread

That's why I leave mine clear.I wish the flyer base was clear.
"Burning thru the universe in search of peace only brings more war. Peace is an illusion, war is reality, that is the way of things"

Lord of Winter and War

Yeah, it also saves some work. I flocked flying bases when I used to play neurons, but the sand didn't fit onto them as well as I had hoped.
Harlequin Army Blog

Azore of Austria

Lord of Winter and War

I have been working on my voidweaver. The vehicle is finished, just working on the crew.

Harlequin Army Blog

Azore of Austria

Calamity

It's beautiful!  :'(

I will work the rest of my life to be half as good as you.

Dread

That looks really great, I like the color blends and subtlety. ;}

Lord of Winter and War

Thanks for the kind words!

I have finished the voidweaver!

Harlequin Army Blog

Azore of Austria

Calamity

It's spectacular.  8)

The attention to detail you made is very noticeable.  :)

Cavalier

Hot damn! These look great. I always forget to pop into the painting section and now I really regret it! The edge highlighting is phenomenal on these guys. The pink/purple totally tricks the eye into reading the black base coat differently. The checkers are super tight as well. Great work man I love it!
Check out my army! Eldar Corsair Army

I'm also on the Splintermind Podcast! http://www.facebook.com/splintermindpodcast/

Irisado

That's very impressive.  I love the details and the intricate patterns.  That reminds me so much of the patterns of old from Harlequin pilots mounted on old Rogue Trader vehicles.  Great work :).
Quote from: Dipsomaniac on February  6, 2011, 01:05:46 AMYou haunt my in-box like an ex-girl friend could only dream of.

The Forum Rules - Please Read and Remember Them.

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Calamity

Quote from: Irisado on April  1, 2015, 10:39:33 AM
That's very impressive.  I love the details and the intricate patterns.  That reminds me so much of the patterns of old from Harlequin pilots mounted on old Rogue Trader vehicles.  Great work :).

I know right?  It's so awesomely old school. :)