News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: And the spires came crashing down (character creation and meta thread)  (Read 4820 times)

Offline Koval, Master Verispex

• 40kOnline's Care Bear of Tanks | The Velvet Glove of Fated Tenderness and Ambition
  • Ancient
  • Well, that was unexpected...
  • Armies: Imperial Guard (Indelvian 190th Mechanised)
Re: And the spires came crashing down (character creation and meta thread)
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2012, 12:57:06 PM »
I second this motion.

Offline DeadDuck1015

• Armies: Imperial Guard, Vampire Counts
« Reply #21 on: December 1, 2012, 09:57:37 AM »
Sounds good to me.
"Our end is come, but what an end! We have been given the most precious gift: a chance to roar our defiance into the foe that overwhelms us with their numbers. Let the Emperor Himself hear our final battle cry! Forward, warriors of the Guard, and die like the heroes you are!"

Offline Koval, Master Verispex

• 40kOnline's Care Bear of Tanks | The Velvet Glove of Fated Tenderness and Ambition
  • Ancient
  • Well, that was unexpected...
  • Armies: Imperial Guard (Indelvian 190th Mechanised)
« Reply #22 on: January 2, 2013, 02:40:18 PM »
Commentary on my latest post:

Calne sees the enemy. Calne also sees a very expedient means of dealing with said enemy. She's got a frag grenade in the tube and plenty more where those came from, and she's not even started on the krak grenades yet.

She has some respect for Zhar, but has no real reason to see him as anything more than a particularly well-equipped soldier -- yes, she's heard and read the stories, just like everyone else on her world, but she doesn't see those stories as anything more than stories. As such, she has little time for Zhar rushing in with his chainsword if the enemy would die more quickly from being shot repeatedly. She's the kind of gal that would shoot repeatedly, even if Zhar or someone else was rushing right into her line of fire.

She also sees people as "Target", "Target Pending", and "Ex-Target". So far, there is one member of the group who's an "Ex-Target".

I also need to mention that she's mildly misanthropic and has a serious mental health problem (in case that's not obvious!)

...I really made a pleasant character, didn't I? :P

I should also point out that I have a habit of overthinking my characters and trying to get into their heads, though rest assured, I don't share Calne's opinions.
« Last Edit: January 2, 2013, 04:42:47 PM by Koval, Savant Preceptor »