News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Harlequin inquisitor rules V2, please check out(deathjesters, brightlances inc.)  (Read 947 times)

Offline GHX

• Smells like teen spirit
    • Anime 2024
Hey, I have updated my harlequin inquisitor rules, with deathjester and shodowseer stats, aswell as new rules for flip belts and harlequins kisses. I have also added rules for severa new weps, including brightlances, fusion pistols and power blades. Check out the stuff below. You can PM me if you want these rules in word format. Also check the fluff I have written, which will be in the fluff board.

Death Jester

WS         BS        S             T          I      Wp      Sg       Nv    Ld
95           80      65           55        80     80       75      75     90
85+2D10   70+3D10   60+2D6   50+2D6   70+2D10   75+2D6   70+2D6   70+D10   80+2D10

Harlequin Trooper

WS         BS        S          T          I      Wp      Sg       Nv    Ld
110        60       60        50       110    75      70       70     85
100+2D10   50+2D10   50+2D6   45+2D6   100+3D10   70+2D6   65+2D6   65+2D6   75+2D10

Shadow Seer

WS         BS        S             T          I      Wp      Sg       Nv    Ld
110         60       60          50       110     90      80      80    85
100+2D10 50+2D10 50+2D6 45+2D6 100+3D10  80+2D10   75+2D6   75+2D6   75+2D10

Special rules

For the purposes of point system character creation, all harlequin equipment counts as exotic, apart from brightlance, fusion pistol shrieker cannon and Fusion pistol that count as legendary.

Holo Field:  This projects multiple images of the harlequin around it, all of which look real, so opponents do not no which one to attack, so every time an attack (shooting, psychic that do not directly affect mind of close combat) would hit the harlequin, roll a D%(2 d10, one tens, one units), and there is a 75% chance of the attack missing so results 1-75 would mean attack misses 76-100 means attack hits.

Flip Belt: This allows the harlequin to strike at foes from a distance, while also augments their acrobatic displays. This means that all weapon reaches add +2 to their number and also the character counts, as having double strength when making jumps, also crossing difficult terrain at high speed is not a risky action.

Mask Of Fear: The harlequins mask constantly shifts its projection, to show horrifying images, that terrify all but the most fearless of foes, so a character with a mask of fear counts as having the fearsome ability.

Harlequin Ranged Weapons

Type     Range    Mode    Acc     Dam    Shots    Rld    Wt

BLance Heavy     F          Single    -       4D10      5         1      60
Fpistol  Pistol      E          Single   -5      5D10      5         2      25
ShCan  Heavy*1 F          Single   -10    1D10     20        2     45
                                     Semi2
Spistol Pistol      E           Semi4  -5      2D6        60       2       15
                                     Full8

Blance means Bright Lance
Fpistol means Fusion Pistol
ShCan means Shrieker Cannon
Spistol means Shuriken Pistol

*1 The shrieker cannon contains highly venomous darts, which cause the victims internal organs to swell, to the point where they explode.  Each turn after wounded by the dart, you must take a toughness test, if failed you suffer D10 damage to your injury total. If this becomes enough to is greater or equal to your toughness, you explode in a 20 yard radius, doing damage equal to T/10D6 to anyone within range, as bits of bone, armour, organ and equipment fire out like shrapnel.

Harlequin Close Combat Weapons

Reach       Damage    Parry penalty
Kiss           1             2D6            -35%             *1
Pblades      1             2D10         -20%              *2
Rblades      2             3D10         -25%              *3

Kiss means harlequins kiss.  Pblades means Power Blades.   
Rblades means RiveBlades

*1: Any hit caused by a Harlequin's Kiss that does damage, after deductions for armour, etc, cause D6 levels of injury to that location, as the flesh and bone of that location are flayed by monofilament wire. Increase the target's injury total by the minimum amount needed to cause that level of injury (ie, if a Toughness 60 character took 4 levels of damage, then you would add 24 - 4 levels of 6 damage each - to his injury total).

*2: Power Blades count as power weapons so follow all power weapon rules. Also as these are strapped to the top of the wrists, they can be used in conjunction with other weapons, at a penalty of –20% to hit if the weapon is basic and –40% to hit if the weapon is heavy. If the weapon is a pistol or close combat weapon, there is no penalty for use. In close combat, for each hit you make, you hit once with your normal weapon, and once with power blades, so with pistol or close combat weapon this would be your normal hit roll, with a heavy or basic weapon, you would hit with the weapon at your normal hit roll, but also hit with power blades as long as the roll would hit with the above penalties included. Power Blades can be used as your primary weapon.

*3: RiveBlades follow the rules for power weapons. Also they come in the form of a glove, so only take up the use of one hand.  Also a special slice attack can be made, where it is at –30% to hit, but you do 4D10+5 damage.
Armies so far
1500 thousand sons
1000 death guard
3000 blood angels
1000 kroot
1000 harlies

toal = too many armies, but i jus cant stop.....