News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Harlequin Revision - EO!  (Read 138407 times)

Offline Rasmus

• The Ratcatcher
  • Ancient
  • Lost Roads are now found!
    • 40kOnline
  • Armies: Squats
Re: Harlequin Revision - EO!
« Reply #1180 on: August 12, 2013, 03:33:58 AM »
I can probably help out a bit too.

Lost Roads - finally released!

YouTube-clip of my Squat army.

Offline Wyldhunt

« Reply #1181 on: June 13, 2014, 05:37:08 PM »
Are there any plans to bring this 'dex in line with 7th edition?

Offline Grand Master Lomandalis

• Grand Master of the Deathwing | Oh the lolmanity! | 40kOnline's Care Bear of LOL!
  • Global Moderator
  • We were murderers first, last, and always!
  • Armies: Dark Angels, Custodes, Knights, Night Lords
« Reply #1182 on: March 12, 2015, 12:23:08 PM »
With Codex: Harlequins having been released, is it safe to say that this project is done?
If there is anything that recent politics has taught us, it is that quotes taken out of context can mean what ever you want them to.
Well I always liked the globals...
I knew I had fans!!!

"Dark Angels are Traitors" is the 40k equivalent of Flat Earthers.  You can provide all of the proof you want that says otherwise, but people just can't let it go...

Offline Irisado

• A Light in The Grim-Darkness ~ Guns Don't Kill People, Copyright Stats Do | Farseer | Reporting Live! from the Crime Scene | Somewhat behind the times
  • Administrator
  • Soñando debajo del arco iris
  • Armies: Administrators must not play 40K
« Reply #1183 on: March 12, 2015, 12:49:41 PM »
Based on what Rasmus said in this topic, he hasn't been interested in updating the project for some time.  This, combined with the release of the codex, suggests to me that this project is either on indefinite hiatus or at an end.
You haunt my in-box like an ex-girl friend could only dream of.

The Forum Rules - Please Read and Remember Them.

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Offline Wyldhunt

« Reply #1184 on: March 12, 2015, 08:45:40 PM »
It would still be nice to keep the thread available for viewing in case some forger, discontent with the official book, decides to draw inspiration from it though. :)

Offline Irisado

• A Light in The Grim-Darkness ~ Guns Don't Kill People, Copyright Stats Do | Farseer | Reporting Live! from the Crime Scene | Somewhat behind the times
  • Administrator
  • Soñando debajo del arco iris
  • Armies: Administrators must not play 40K
« Reply #1185 on: March 13, 2015, 07:14:24 AM »
It would still be available to view.  I suspect that GML's trying to ascertain whether it might be an idea just to unsticky this topic.
You haunt my in-box like an ex-girl friend could only dream of.

The Forum Rules - Please Read and Remember Them.

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Offline admironheart

• later
  • Armies: Eldar,Exodites,Harlequins.Squats,Dark Eldar&BA
« Reply #1186 on: December 24, 2017, 10:28:55 PM »
Oh, that's true. The Mockingbird is new, but it is VDR, and included more for completeness than anything else. Thank you Wes!

Oh my dear friend, I was wondering why my name was not included when I searched the web last year and found your 5th ed dex.  I was a bit sad that no mention of my contribution was presented in a body of work that I knew nothing of for near 10 years afterwards.

Tonight I stumbled upon your Harlequin thread.

I still remember when you posted on the RuneSight Group that you were selling your stuff and leaving the hobby. Even though I was long quitted, it was sadness.

Now I am returned to 40k and you and LarryIrish and Chris M, Michael Bard and others have long since left the game.

I now post this as a Thank YOU for including me in that body of work!  We had some good days discussing the world of Eldar...all of us.

Peace be with you and the others!!
"Battles are decided by slaughter and maneuver.  The greater the general, the more he contributes in manuever, the less he demands in slaughter"...Winston Churchill