Wild Theories

Started by Alienscar, June 24, 2020, 06:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Alienscar

When you are reading, or looking at something related to 40k do you ever get wild theories forming in your head?

I used to believe that there was an undiscovered link between the Temporal Distort articles and new model/book releases.

The new art for 40k shown on the Warhammer Community has also got me thinking.

This image of a statue of Him on Terra shows the Emperor with wings.

This image shows Guilliman fighting Abaddon in a pose strikingly similar to that of the statue. Guilliman also has wings.

I don't think that I have seen Guilliman with wings before, so these two images released together makes me think that this is a subtle clue that Guilliman is going to take over as leader of mankind.

#TheTruthIsOutThere

Quote from: Starrakatt"Russ, get your work done or you won't see your damn console for the next month!"
Quote from: Cavalier
Honestly Alienscar, we get it... you dont like painting!

magenb

wasn't this effectively done after his visit with the emperor? Technically the Emperor sit above him, but for all intensive purposes he's in charge now..

Grand Master Lomandalis

Quote from: Alienscar on June 24, 2020, 06:54:50 AM
This image shows Guilliman fighting Abaddon in a pose strikingly similar to that of the statue. Guilliman also has wings.

I don't think that I have seen Guilliman with wings before, so these two images released together makes me think that this is a subtle clue that Guilliman is going to take over as leader of mankind.

The wings are just an artistic rendition of his current armour:
If there is anything that recent politics has taught us, it is that quotes taken out of context can mean what ever you want them to.
Quote from: murgel on June 11, 2017, 08:30:34 AM
Well I always liked the globals...
I knew I had fans!!!

Quote"Dark Angels are Traitors" is the 40k equivalent of Flat Earthers.  You can provide all of the proof you want that says otherwise, but people just can't let it go...

Alienscar

Quote from: magenb on June 24, 2020, 08:21:14 AM
wasn't this effectively done after his visit with the emperor? Technically the Emperor sit above him, but for all intensive purposes he's in charge now..

Well it wouldn't be much of a wild theory if it were as simple as that. I was trying to suggest that their is a hidden message that the Emperor isn't long for this world.

Quote from: Grand Master Lomandalis on June 24, 2020, 09:31:47 AM
The wings are just an artistic rendition of his current armour:

Hmm maybe they are, or maybe GW is hiding something in plain sight.

#FakeNews, #YouCan'tHandleTheTruth, #Conspiracy
Quote from: Starrakatt"Russ, get your work done or you won't see your damn console for the next month!"
Quote from: Cavalier
Honestly Alienscar, we get it... you dont like painting!

magenb

The emperor is the lynch pin, the imperium would effectively crumble as warp travel becomes way more dangerous. This would basically kill terra as it has to import its food, resources coming in at sublight speeds would not be effective and that is just scratching the surface.


Sir_Godspeed

The Emperor is a bird.

Alienscar

#6
Quote from: magenb on June 24, 2020, 05:04:26 PM
The emperor is the lynch pin, the imperium would effectively crumble as warp travel becomes way more dangerous. This would basically kill terra as it has to import its food, resources coming in at sublight speeds would not be effective and that is just scratching the surface.

It is funny how in an around about way you have just described Foundation.

Quote from: Foundation

TRANTOR: All the land surface of Trantor was a single city. The population, at its height, was well in excess of forty billions. This population was devoted almost entirely to the administrative necessities of the Empire. Tens of thousands of ships brought the produce of twenty agri worlds to the dinner tables of Trantor every day.

Its dependence upon the outer worlds for food, and for all necessities of life, made Trantor increasingly vulnerable to conquest by siege.

So in a similar vein all it would take is the emergence of a 'Mule' like character and the Emperor becomes redundant.

And let's not forget Blanchitsu's Pilgrym campaign that revovled around a monstrously powerful infant pysker that is believed to be powerful enough to replace the Emperor on his throne (white Dwarf April 2017).

Also:

Quote from: Worlds of WarhammerThe warp energy spilling out of the Great Rift has caused countless latent pyskers to manifest unnatural powers...

Because of this galaxy-wide psychic awakening the Imperium's control over its sovereign domain is more precarious than ever before.

Change is coming.

Quote from: Sir_Godspeed on June 24, 2020, 06:51:09 PM
The Emperor is a bird.

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!
Bird bird bird, b-bird's the word
A-well-a bird bird bird, bird is the word
Quote from: Starrakatt"Russ, get your work done or you won't see your damn console for the next month!"
Quote from: Cavalier
Honestly Alienscar, we get it... you dont like painting!

Powered by EzPortal