News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Ivalyo VII "Outside of Game" Thread - Temporarily on Hold  (Read 15602 times)

Offline Spectral Arbor

• Major
  • Thanks for the help.
Ivalyo VII "Outside of Game" Thread - Temporarily on Hold
« on: September 2, 2013, 02:42:24 PM »
Hello Everyone,

Like the title says said, this is an interest check sign up thread for an Imperial Guard centric, heroic action oriented RPG.

If you're interested, but don't have a codex, I'm happy to suggest unit/s and upgrade/s that would work with a concept you have!

The idea would be that a player would take on a “unit” from the Imperial Guard Codex [Or similar "Human" units], and that their character would be a member of that squad. Depending on which member you choose, your squad would benefit from a different “perk”. If a player chooses to be a Heavy Weapon operator, they might have the twin-linked rule for their weapon. If a player chooses to be a Meltagunner, he might have the “Tank Hunter” special rule. A Lasgun toting character might have “Precision Shot”. Maybe the player wants to be the main gunner for a LRBT, and they can fire Vanquisher type shells. Probably not something that powerful, but I hope I'm putting the idea across.

I imagine that most players would take a unit / group in the 100 – 200 point range. It could be a Platoon, a bunch of Sentinels, a Vendetta with an embarked unit, a Hellhound, or something more “out there” like a Techpriest leading a Skitarri [?] unit of Veterans with Carapace and Demolitions. I'd consider anything that could be reasonably justified.

I'd be open to choices outside of that range, though units above that point value might take on bogies, such as a LR Executioner with Plasma Sponsons suffering overheat on all plasma based shots, or a largish platoon having an overly zealous Commissar [Leadership “near failures” result in an execution] Units below that could expect some special rules to offset their low cost, though I'd tend to suggest the player take on an additional unit of some kind.

The core mechanics of the game would work like regular 40k, with a leaning towards giving the heroic forces a greater chance of success than their point values would suggest. Depending on how many people are interested, I'm thinking that most battles will be 2000 points on the heroic side, with the antagonists becoming increasingly difficult over the course of 3 [?] battles.

My hope is to continue the story of Acer Macrophyllum...

The Hunt for O'Rum, 88th Division

Following his attempt to capture O'Rum. We pick up at his return to the Cadian sector, a decade or so after the conclusion of the 13th Black Crusade. Instability still rocks the region, and the Governor of an Imperial World has fallen to civil unrest. The Ambrasian 519th has been sent to quell the rebellion, restore order, and roast heretics as required. My knowledge of fluff is spotty at best, so I make no effort to maintain any real connection to Canon events. ;)

The original members of the Ambrasian 519th began their “careers” as Penal Legionnaires from the Cerberus Penal world. They distinguished themselves during The Despoiler's Crusade and were offered freedom from their explosive collars, in exchange for lifetime service in the Imperial Guard. Given that the other option was to be summarily executed by explosive decapitation, 99.997% of the Legion joined the Ambrasian Regiments. It is suspected that a few of the Legionnaires misunderstood the question they were asked.

Acer Macrophyllum is the current Colonel of the 519th. The Ambrasian regiments still contain many of the original Legionnaires, but have also become something of a dumping ground for any unit that needs a stern warning about the value of falling into line. Units that are too valuable to dismiss into the Penal Legions, or to be summarily executed for minor transgressions. Some straighten up and fly right, returning to their parent regiments. Others take to the Ambrasian ways, and become permanent members.

The Ambrasian Regiments have a close connection to the Mechanicus, and it is mostly due to the Mechanicus' interest in the former Penal Legion that they were drafted into the Imperial Guard.

Do to their... unorthodox nature... many other Imperial forces prefer to avoid the Ambrasians. Some find them to be unreliable. Others find them undisciplined. Others find them to be little better than thieves and scum, fit only to be sent to the front lines to die absorbing enemy fire for their betters. Of course, the Ambrasian regiments do little to offset this, as they prefer the small measure of freedom they enjoy as a result of that reputation. They seldom have need for outside assistance, as they have a habit of “finding” anything they need whenever the opportunity need arises.

I'm hoping to pace the game with 2-3 “turns” of pre-battle get to know each other. 5-7 turns of Battle one, 2-3 “turns” of intermission, 5-7 turns of Battle two, 2-3 turns of intermission, another 5-7 turns of Battle three, and then a couple of post-game turns to wind things down. If possible, I'd like to do two turns per week, just to keep things moving, but at least one turn per week. That would be a commitment from players to a “once or twice a week” post/s for 3 to 6 months.

That's a lot to ask, which is why I've got this thread going; to see if there's enough interest or energy to see this through.

I'd be trying to use a battle report package to represent the movements of units on the battlefield. As this is NOT a proper game of 40k, but instead an RPG that draws heavily upon it's rules, I hope that would be ok. For example, turns are going to be simultaneous, or at least narratively resolved. I don't currently know how to use such software, so I'm going to need to learn how.

I'm hoping to include RPG elements through the game, with some “non-battle” events occurring that the players could choose to interact with, if they want to. Depending upon how many people are interested, I couldn't guarantee that these would happen for every player in every battle, but I'd make sure they happen at least once for each player... assuming the players stick it out till the end. ;)

Feel free to reply or PM me to express interest, for more information or details, or just 'cause you're bored. I'm mostly friendly.
« Last Edit: March 6, 2014, 01:18:57 PM by GreatBigTree »

Offline Koval, Master Verispex

• 40kOnline's Care Bear of Tanks | The Velvet Glove of Fated Tenderness and Ambition
  • Ancient
  • Well, that was unexpected...
  • Armies: Imperial Guard (Indelvian 190th Mechanised)
Re: Interest Check for an IG centric, Heroic Action RPG
« Reply #1 on: September 2, 2013, 02:57:39 PM »
Insert expression of interest.
« Last Edit: September 2, 2013, 03:04:20 PM by Koval, Master Verispex »

Offline Spectral Arbor

• Major
  • Thanks for the help.
« Reply #2 on: September 2, 2013, 06:05:00 PM »
Glad you're interested!

To elaborate a bit on Character Generation, your character will be a model from the unit/s you decide to play. Alternatively, you might be a pilot or gunner of a vehicle, or it's commander. If you're the "leader" of your unit, you'll have a bit more autonomy in what you do with your squad, but likely have a less powerful perk. If you're a non-leader, you're going to have less control of your squad, but likely a more powerful perk. You will always have control of your own character, but if your unit fails a break test, they're going to potentially leave you high and dry.

Since most "average points" choices will wind up with a "perk" to help with their heroic actions, a little background on why your unit is with the Ambrasians is a good idea, as it can help to come up with rules to represent that perk. Maybe they're original members, or maybe they've been assigned to the Ambrasians for being naughty.

Maybe your boys are more into technology than a Guardsman with any kind of common sense has a reason to be. Maybe they got a little too curious about what goes on in the Mechanicus' shrine, and got assigned to the Ambrasians to let them know that it's a bad idea to pry into things they shouldn't. They're good with technology, so re-roll "ones" to hit when using high tech weapons like Plasma or Meltaguns if you're a "Gunner", or your squad only suffers an overheat wound if you then fail a second 2+ roll if you're the "Leader"... something like that.

I'm ok with mix and matching a bit from the Codex, but that will tend to impact your Perk Level. You might want a "Basic" Commissar to lead your Veterans in Chimera. You're already pressing the upper limit of points, assuming you're taking guns, so your Perk may be that you only execute your squadmates if they fail both LD tests if you're the Commie, or your own Character [only!] may have +1 BS.

The closer to 100 points you are, the easier it is to give you awe-inspiring perks. The further over 200 points you get, the more drastic your bogies are going to become. I'd like a mental baseline for units to be a minimum sized Platoon with Guns, Vets with Guns in Chimera, or a Bolter Boat LRBT [Perk of being able to fire everything like normal]. You'd then get a "lesser perk" to boost you up to heroic status. If you then want a cool perk, you'll probably get some kind of bogie, like a Chimera that randomly breaks down on you. ;)

Maybe you want to play a Techpriest with his own personal tank. I can roll with that. You have a Russ with Blessing of the Omnisiah. That's pretty easy, until you want Plasma Sponsons...

I'm kind of playing this by ear, since I don't want to overly limit what people can play. I don't want a mess of crazy crap either... don't get me wrong! So basically you're free to ask to play anything you want, and I'll let you know if I think it's reasonable within the game I'm hoping to play. If you figure the value of what you want to play falls within 100 to 200 points, you're probably ok.

It's heroic action, so the good guys should win barring horrendous misfortune. That doesn't mean characters are immortal, I don't expect that everyone is going to survive to the end. But it is heroic action, so you've at least got a 6+ "fate save" to keep your character alive. ;)

Offline ranger_scout

• For the Emperor and the Imperium!
« Reply #3 on: September 8, 2013, 03:05:59 AM »
Would be interested PM sent keep me posted!  :D

Offline Spectral Arbor

• Major
  • Thanks for the help.
« Reply #4 on: September 8, 2013, 03:14:04 PM »
Right on. I figure if we get 4, or more, players, I'll get serious about it. Making up scenarios, fitting the plot points into the battles, deciding on non-battle encounters. If we get to that point, I'll PM the interested parties and we can get something rolling. :)

Offline skoops6

• Armies: those pointy eared dudes with the ninja star guns
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2013, 01:48:40 AM »
I'm interested, but I'm not sure if I still will be in 6 months time :D . Three or four should be fine though. I guess we'll see how it goes.
Would this be map based? It sounds like It would work best if it was.
You mean a gaming and miniatures company has devised a way to encourage you to buy more of their product? The FIENDS!

Offline Spectral Arbor

• Major
  • Thanks for the help.
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2013, 06:40:56 AM »
Yes, it would be map based. I'd need to learn how to use a map program to properly represent the battlefield, which is part of why I was doing an interest check. I don't want to invest the time for nothing. :)

Still looking for at least one more player...

Offline Halollet

• My halo grew a mullet...
  • Armies: Grey Knights, Guard, Sisters, Tau, & Tyranids
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2013, 09:31:15 AM »
You can count me in!

I think I know what I want to have as my unit as well!
One sure mark of a fool is to dismiss anything that falls outside of his experience as being impossible.

• 40kOnline's Care Bear of Tanks | The Velvet Glove of Fated Tenderness and Ambition
  • Ancient
« Reply #8 on: October 1, 2013, 07:24:10 AM »
By my count that now makes four players, of whom two already have character/unit ideas brewing away.

Now we just need a sufficiently large plant.

Offline Spectral Arbor

• Major
  • Thanks for the help.
« Reply #9 on: October 1, 2013, 01:51:07 PM »
Large plant? Would a Great Big Tree do? You trying to say I'm fat? ;) Now I'm going to have to follow through on my offer. I thought I was going to get away with bluffing.

If anyone else is interested in joining, there are more than 10 available spots, should that many people be interested. Enough to make an army, you might say.

To those that have expressed interest, I'm hoping to get rolling on things in a couple of weeks. That gives everyone a week to come up with a unit / group idea, a little bit of background to explain how you came to be assigned / drafted into the 519th, and if they have any special rules they have in mind that they'd like to have.

Again, I'm pretty open to ideas. If you want to play Vets that can deep strike because they're paratroopers, I can swing with that, there will be air support to call upon. :)

Want to play an assault blob, but know that firing Lasguns first makes you suck? Bam! You know how to shoot on the charge. You can rapid fire, but don't gain +1 attack on the charge. Done. ;)

Hope to hear from people soon, so I can approve / suggest modifications to their choices. That should give me enough time to research the antagonists... Do, do, DOOO!

• Ancient
« Reply #10 on: October 1, 2013, 02:01:28 PM »
So, will there be a separate character generation thread, or will this thread now serve that purpose?

Offline Spectral Arbor

• Major
  • Thanks for the help.
Re: Sign Up / Character Generation Thread for IG Centric RPG
« Reply #11 on: October 1, 2013, 02:15:12 PM »
Tee - Hee. I believe it has now been changed to a Character Generation Thread. Peoples are free to PM myself with Character / unit concepts first, if they'd like, or they can just post them here and I'll tell them they can't have a lightning claw on each of their 4 arms. No matter what the Index Astartes book says.

Yeah, my lack of fluff knowledge is painful to see on screen. :D

Either way, once complete, people can please post their unit here so other members can see what they'll be working alongside. Since I'll be making up the NPCs after I see the characters, I hope to be able to put a "balanced" army together that works with whatever people want to play.

No-one needs to be a Cleric if they don't want to. ;)

• Ancient
« Reply #12 on: October 1, 2013, 05:23:50 PM »
Okay, presenting my character.

Name: Gaenor Madigan
Answers to: Gillian
Sex: Female
Date of Birth: (4)728979.M41

Rank / Former Regiment: Sergeant / Maverian* 53rd Hunter-Killers

Personality: Slow to anger, but equally slow to calm down once angered. A glory-seeker with a "hero" mentality, known for reckless behaviour when presented with a target of opportunity but rarely prone to bouts of panic. Noted for being particularly vocal and boisterous when intoxicated.

Physical Appearance: Mug shot

This woman participated in the following notable actions against the enemy:
--Battle of Twin Creeks (2 confirmed armour kills, 17 confirmed heretic fatalities) [DATE REDACTED]
--Raith Uprising (total 19 confirmed armour kills, unconfirmed number of secessionist fatalities) [DATE REDACTED] (Order of the Forge, 3rd Class, awarded)
--Nechtansmere Cleansing (total 6 confirmed armour kills, total 55 confirmed Ork fatalities incl. confirmed kill-shot on Mekboss Gitsmasha, confirmed annihilation of Bridei fuel dump) [DATE REDACTED] (Red Eagle awarded)
--Battle for Megray Pass (1 confirmed superheavy kill, unconfirmed number of Ork fatalities) [DATE REDACTED]

Unit / Role: Devil Dog / Tank Commander
Unit Upgrades / Unit Cost: Hull multi-melta, dozer blade / 145 pts

Known Associates:
--LCpl Emrys Donaghue, tank gunner
--Pte Rhodri Fallon, tank driver

Personal Equipment: Data-slate, multitool, handheld auspex, Universal Standard Kit**

Reassigned to Ambrasian 519th for: Drunken brawling (repeat offence)

*Madigan's home world is Mazau -- "Maverian" is the demonym I'm using. And yes, it is one of my many homebrew planets; unlike most of my other homebrew planets, however, this one is at least in Segmentum Obscurus.

**Going by Only War, the items I'm referring to as "Universal Standard Kit" include a uniform, bad-weather gear, a sidearm (for Madigan, a Mars-pattern laspistol) plus ammo, a knife, a flak vest, a backpack, a tool kit, a mess kit, a water canteen, a sleeping bag, a lamp pack, a grooming kit, dog tags, a copy of the Primer, and ration packs. Individual regiments then add to that, depending on what kind of regiment it is and what your role is.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 04:47:07 AM by Koval, Master Verispex »

Offline ranger_scout

« Reply #13 on: October 1, 2013, 10:07:39 PM »
Name: Commissar Mithiras Haltius
Answers to: Sir, Commissar, Last name with rank prior
Sex: Male

Rank / Former Regiment: Commissar/ 165th Kreig Grenadiers

Physical Appearance:
   Cleaned well groomed with fair coloured skin, brown hair and brown eyes.  He is in excellent shape and a dedicated soldier to the emperor, he is dedicated to his training regime as the imperial creed! COMPLETELY!  He practices often in his combat skills leaving his body in a sharp tone with ridged bone structure.  He has scars on his body and a small deep scar on the left eye brow edge leading on an angel down to the lower left ear. that only accents the intimidating factor of this well trained and experienced veteran.  His facial features are in tone with his uniform that is well worn but crisp though continued maintenance and blessings to all his kit.

He is all in all, an intimidating individual who combined with his looks, authoritative voice and prowess in combat prevent many messing around near him.  His personal entourage of soldiers are a hardened squad of well drilled grenadiers that come from the 165th Grenadiers.  All proven in combat and armed with powerful hell/melta guns and ridged unflinching drill these men are already intimidating.  Combine that skill and gear with a skull like rebreather and a field grey uniform and the distinctive Kreig helmet one has reason to question the humanity of this class of top notch soldiers.  They where assigned to him for his next endeavour form his previous commander. As men in kreig regiments are a commodity to be used the gifting of such soldier to the Commissar for his next assignment (here) is not un heard of.  The squad responds to Watchman (sgt) Muller who other than wearing a white rank insignia on his shoulders look the same as his grenadiers.  The mechanics in the 519 was even "kind" enough with some convincing to alot the group of veterans a APC chimera which Commissar Haltius ordered to be painted in krieg colours to ensure the regiment knew who was coming!  A dark grey chimera with darker camo stripes running down the vehicle is now there way of moving around and the red diamond with a 165 in it to represent the kreig unit history.

Unit: 1 veteran squad, Commissar
Unit Upgrades: 3 melta guns , Hot shot Las guns, Carapace, Chimera (HB, ML)
Personal Equipment: Data-slate, bolt pistol, chrono piece, Commissar uniform, chain sword, Gas mask Associated field kit/soldier kit.

Reassigned to Ambrasian 519th for: Disciplinary enforcement
« Last Edit: October 3, 2013, 07:29:04 AM by ranger_scout »

Offline skoops6

• Armies: those pointy eared dudes with the ninja star guns
« Reply #14 on: October 2, 2013, 05:35:43 AM »
I'm gonna think about my character for a bit, borrow my friends IG codex for inspiration. I should have it up by tomorrow.

Edit: I'm thinking a squad of Ogryns, maybe a couple of auto cannons or something?
« Last Edit: October 2, 2013, 06:14:00 AM by skoops6 »
You mean a gaming and miniatures company has devised a way to encourage you to buy more of their product? The FIENDS!

• Ancient
« Reply #15 on: October 2, 2013, 07:14:53 AM »
I want my troopers to have hell guns in true grenadiers fashion if this is okay.
Just as a thought: as there are lots of different types of hellgun and hot-shot lasgun, some doing very different things to others, did you have a particular pattern in mind? Across the 40KRP sourcebooks, I count at least four different patterns* -- to say nothing for other different types across the Imperium. The "Type XIV" description next to the Krieg Grenadier in Imperial Armour 5 doesn't really tell us a great deal; I'm guessing, based on the updated Krieg siege list on Forge World's website, that it's meant to equate a more modern hot-shot lasgun?

*Dark Heresy gave us the D'laku Crusade-pattern and the Voss-pattern -- both closer to the old-style hellguns from 3rd and 4th, with stronger beams than lasguns and some limited penetrative properties. Both of these are notable for having a slightly longer range than a normal lasgun, and the ability to use regular lasgun charge packs (at the cost of shots per charge pack). The D'laku-pattern trades some of its stopping power and range for  a limited fully automatic fire mode, but is about three times as expensive as the Voss-pattern and so is much harder to get your hands on.

On the other end of the scale, Dark Heresy gave us the Cadia-pattern and Rogue Trader gave us the Lucius-pattern, which approximate what Storm Troopers were given in 5th. Much shorter range, but capable of burning through power armour. The Cadia-pattern trades even more of its range for greater accuracy.

And then Only War gave us Custom Weapon rules.

So as you can see, there's a lot of variation even within one type of weapon.
« Last Edit: October 2, 2013, 09:09:22 AM by Koval, Master Verispex »

Offline Halollet

• My halo grew a mullet...
  • Armies: Grey Knights, Guard, Sisters, Tau, & Tyranids
« Reply #16 on: October 2, 2013, 03:22:37 PM »
Name: Cassandra Vlachen
Answers to: Vlachen.  Will respond to Cassy but only among friends.
Sex: Female

Rank/Former Regiment: Convict/13th Penal Legion

Personality:
   Vlachen is head strong and determined though has a reluctant wild side.  She has little respect for authority figures. Colonel Shaeffer picked her for the legion because in one escape attempted she was able to blow the lock on her cell door using compounds in the "food" they were being served.  She's a self taught demolitions expert with the scars to prove it.  Her voice had weight in the gang and usually led small skirmishes against other gangs.  During her time in the Penal Legion, she fought in a battle against a Tyranid invasion.  This secured her freedom but her only choices were the slums of the hive city or the imperial guard.  Knowing that life in the hive was as dead end for her, she chose to join the guard and finally do something with what's left of her life.  That, and the beds are nicer.

Physical Appearance:
   Growing up as a hive ganger has left its mark on Vlachen.  Her body has many scars of her former life as well as many tattoos.  She keeps her blood red hair rather short, usually cutting it with a knife.  Life in the hive has left her impressively strong and toned.  She has scar tissue from a bad burn on the left side of her face and her eyebrows have yet to grow back in after her last oops.

Unit: Heavy Weapon Team
Unit Upgrades: Missile Launchers

Personal Equipment:  Customized Missile Launcher, Frag and Krak Grenades, chainsword, combat knife, uniform, flak vest, backpack, compact bomb disposal tool kit, remote detonator with 5 small charges, 20 feet of fuse line, mess kit, dog tags

Known Crimes: Arson, larceny, smuggling, destruction of property, obstruction of justice, pickpocketing, witness intimidation, prison escapes, jaywalking.
Reassigned to Ambrasian 519th: Transferred from the 13th Penal Legion for her expertise in demolitions. 
« Last Edit: October 2, 2013, 08:45:14 PM by Halollet »
One sure mark of a fool is to dismiss anything that falls outside of his experience as being impossible.

Offline ranger_scout

« Reply #17 on: October 2, 2013, 06:36:38 PM »
I guess I wil just go with the MK 98 Lucius pattern las gun fires less shots (25) with standard mag but more powerful the other lasers.

I will edit above   8)

Offline Spectral Arbor

• Major
  • Thanks for the help.
« Reply #18 on: October 2, 2013, 07:55:53 PM »
Lulz... for everyone's information... stats and such are mostly going to be dependant upon the rules in the 40k RB and the IG Codex. If you've got a Hot-shot / Hellgun, that's a lasgun strength, MEQ AP, with less than average range gun in my book. :)

My knowledge of fluff is spotty at best, and knowledge of "proper" 40k RP sources is next to non-existent.

So, while expressing gear is cool and all, everyone has their standard trappings, whatever extra gear / skills you'd like or can get away with, and then you have narrative gear. If you're caught with your pants down by a Carnifex roaring up out of the ground, you'll remember the stash of Krak grenades you keep on your belt. If you run into a locked door, it is convenient that a member of your squad is proficient with lock picks. So long as it's reasonable. ;)

This is where I'm hoping to have a bit of background on why your units are in the 519th. If they're technophiles, they're more likely to gain useful information from a captured dataslate. If your tank crew is known for drunken brawling, they'll be a bit more resistant to cc damage, and if their ride is blown up, maybe d6 members will survive, counting as Penal Legion... or something with a bit of cc potential. ;)

I hope I haven't set expectations in the wrong place by having people with characters. Mostly, this is going to be unit on unit combat, with a bit of RPG elements thrown in. I don't want to under-sell what I hope will be a fun experience, but what the game is going to mostly comprise is that the Army you're a part of is going to be playing a modified game of 40k. You'll have 95% control of your units. Your character is your primary means of interacting with the world, which hopefully makes for interesting narration of your unit's actions.

At the outset of battle, you'll be given an objective. "Tango Group, I want those ruins on the western ridge secured. Annihilate any resistance." You guys are Tango group... or something... so you'll decide how your unit moves, shoots, assaults, the core elements of the game. The NPC's will act / react around you, your objectives / orders might change mid battle.

The objectives you're sent to accomplish will probably be the more interesting, story driving sections. Units that are more sit'n'shoot will be around Colonel Acer, around whom some of the story will be driving as well. ;)

I'm hoping to tell a story through the battle, if that makes sense. You'll hopefully have chances to interact with NPC's during the battle, yell insults at your foes, maybe have them try to sway you to their cause, get splattered with acid blood... who knows!?

• Ancient
« Reply #19 on: October 3, 2013, 02:20:06 AM »
Lulz... for everyone's information... stats and such are mostly going to be dependant upon the rules in the 40k RB and the IG Codex. If you've got a Hot-shot / Hellgun, that's a lasgun strength, MEQ AP, with less than average range gun in my book. :)

My knowledge of fluff is spotty at best, and knowledge of "proper" 40k RP sources is next to non-existent.
Fair enough, but although we're dealing with a larger army, when the focus is on individual characters within units, even things like variant gear types can add a bit of flavour -- if nothing else, actually defining our characters and what they've got here helps to distinguish, say, Halollet's character Cassie from Generic Cadian-Expy Heavy Weapons Trooper #4. :P On the tabletop they may have the same stats, the same weapons et cetera, but as characters they're going to be very different.

This is where I'm hoping to have a bit of background on why your units are in the 519th.
I was hoping for my own character submission to read like the information on the bit of paper Acer would get telling him why there's now a Devil Dog crew being shipped in from Emperor knows where to join his unit. Which reminds me, I need to put in a bit more information myself...
« Last Edit: October 3, 2013, 02:22:27 AM by Koval, Master Verispex »