News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Random question  (Read 589 times)

Offline Insanity394

• Newest
  • I *LOVE* 40k Online!
Random question
« on: January 19, 2021, 12:06:42 AM »
Would it be ok to have a succession chapter of the deathwatch that serves in the deathwatch?

Offline Alienscar

• I *LOVE* 40k Online!
Re: Random question
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 06:29:20 AM »
Hello Insanity394 and welcome to 40konline.

I am not sure I understand your question. The Deathwatch are a collection of Veteran Space Marines that are drawn from any of the existing Space Marine Chapters to serve the Inquisition for a set period of time. As such they do not have a dominant gene-seed from which to make a successor Chapter.

Simply put the Deathwatch do not have a founding Chapter so can't have a successor Chapter.

Can I ask why you asked the question? What is it that you are thinking of doing?
Quote from: Starrakatt
"Russ, get your work done or you won't see your damn console for the next month!"
Quote from: Cavalier
Honestly Alienscar, we get it... you dont like painting!

Offline Lord of Winter and War

• The Cause of Diabetes -Captain- Necrontyr Immortal - KoN Veteran - Master of All Diplomacy | Wi-Fi Nomad |
  • Ancient
  • Armies: Harlequins, Spiderfang, Bonereapers, Space Wolves
Re: Random question
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 06:42:50 AM »
Would it be ok to have a succession chapter of the deathwatch that serves in the deathwatch?

There are no deathwatch successor chapters, but it's totally okay for any other chapters successor to serve in the deathwatch.
Harlequin Army Blog

That's not blatant, this is blatant: I'm super happy that I'm playing Austria, the greatest nation in all of Diplomacy!

Azore of Austria