News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Mastodon Rules  (Read 566 times)

Offline klinker

• Newest
  • I *LOVE* 40k Online!
Mastodon Rules
« on: January 8, 2021, 07:05:03 AM »
In previous rules the Mastodon would get destroyed and on a 6 would explode thus removing it from the battlefield, But if it didn't explode it would become a terrain piece where it lost it's final wound. Is that no longer a thing?

Offline Alienscar

• I *LOVE* 40k Online!
Re: Mastodon Rules
« Reply #1 on: January 8, 2021, 08:47:10 AM »
You will find the datasheet for the Mastodon in Warhammer 40,000 Imperial Armour Compendium. Unfortunately due to this sites rules we can't provide rules that you should have access to yourself. A quick search of the Internet will probably be your best bet.

Welcome to 40konline klinker.
Quote from: Starrakatt
"Russ, get your work done or you won't see your damn console for the next month!"
Quote from: Cavalier
Honestly Alienscar, we get it... you dont like painting!

Offline Lord of Winter and War

• The Cause of Diabetes -Captain- Necrontyr Immortal - KoN Veteran - Master of All Diplomacy | Wi-Fi Nomad |
  • Ancient
  • Armies: Harlequins, Spiderfang, Bonereapers, Space Wolves
Re: Mastodon Rules
« Reply #2 on: January 8, 2021, 09:27:50 AM »
In previous rules the Mastodon would get destroyed and on a 6 would explode thus removing it from the battlefield, But if it didn't explode it would become a terrain piece where it lost it's final wound. Is that no longer a thing?

That's something from 7th edition and Age of Darkness, where dead vehicles lingered on the table. no longer the case for the vehicle in 9th edition 40k.
Harlequin Army Blog

That's not blatant, this is blatant: I'm super happy that I'm playing Austria, the greatest nation in all of Diplomacy!

Azore of Austria