News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Khorne Daemonkin 1500 Tournament List and Details  (Read 1715 times)

Offline the_humble_terminator

• Tankbusta Boy
  • Judgement Day is inevitable...See you soon!
Khorne Daemonkin 1500 Tournament List and Details
« on: November 12, 2015, 10:34:05 AM »
Hey everybody! Long Time No See!!!!!

Well, I've been playing in the local Campaign that leads to a Top-8 Faceoff over the last 5 weeks; I am in the top 8.

Here is the list I played for the first 4 games (Overall Record with this list - 2W - 1L (Tau w/ 3 Riptides) - 1D (I had 1k pts left and my opponent had 3 models, managed to turbo-boost for an objective and tie the game - Ravenwing DAngels)

CAD 390pts
Herald On juggernaut 100 pts

Cultists *8 w/ Aguns *5 63 pts
Cultists *8 w/ Aguns *5 63 pts

Flesh Hounds *5 80 pts
Flesh Hounds *5 80 pts

BHD
Cult
Terminator Lord w/ Korlath 175
CSM *8 w/ Mgun, Rhino 175
Possessed *5 150
Spawn *1 32
Spawn *1 32

Warmachines
Stock Helbrute 100
Stock Helbrute 100
 TOTAL - 1500

Then for my last game I played, I faced Mecha Orks (Stompa Buzzgob 9 deff dreads (squads of 3) squad of buggies, lone deffkopta)
Using this list: (I HAD NO IDEA I WAS GOING TO FACE A MECHANIZED LIST!!!!)

CAD 390pts
Skulltaker 100 pts

Cultists *8 w/ Aguns *1 59 pts
Cultists *8 w/ Aguns *1 59 pts

Spawn *1 32 pts
Spawn *1 32 pts
Spawn *1 32 pts

BHD

Cult
Biker Lord w/ Korlath 155
Possessed *5 w/ Rhino 185 (Skulltaker went here)
Spawn *1 32
Spawn *1 32

Gorepack
3 bikers w/ 2*Mguns 96
3 bikers w/ 2*Mguns 96

Flesh Hounds *5 80 pts
Flesh Hounds *5 80 pts
Flesh Hounds *5 80 pts

Total: 1500

I managed to win this game by transforming my Lord into a Daemon prince (spawning a BT from the axe, and respawning a second bloodthirster from the DP) (Still holds the Axe) Forcing a squad of Dreads off an objective, holding one with a squad of dogs (summoned) and contesting all but one with the possessed squad and another squad of dogs.
He held first blood, Slay the warlord (rolled a 2) and Linebreaker, plus one 3-pt objective marker. =6pts

I Held 2 3-pt objectives, and had linebreaker =7pts

I never even caused damage to him until the fifth turn with a daemon prince (No wings) Gladly it went on to me winning. SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!!!!

So my question to the forums is, for the last two games before my top-8, how would you all suggest I continue these formats? I've geared the list to abuse BFTBG/Tithes, and I'm at 3/1/1 for 3rd-5th place. Thoughts?!?!

IfThe Terminator Series' Skynet would realize something.....

If they send Terminators back in time every time they are about to lose....but instead...they send them to the point at which judgement day occurred...and each time after, send to about 3 months after the time they last received a terminator...The resistance would lose a lot quicker. As the technology would actually be improving too fast for the resistance to react.....The Terminator series would end...and Skynet would have won.