News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Worked on my CSM's a bunch  (Read 964 times)

Offline Chaos40kAD

• Ork Boy
  • On wings of flame
Worked on my CSM's a bunch
« on: March 22, 2011, 05:18:11 AM »
Hey fellas :)

I took a break from my Green horde to work on the CSM's as my eyes were getting sick of painting and shading green.  Ive been working on my Khorne stuff a lot lately.  I ordered a can of "Pure Red" primer from the Army Painter to prime my landraider (which is being looted from its previous black legion color scheme) to blast a coat of bloody goodness.  I'm going to blast my 10 bloodletters too while I'm at it and my Greater Daemon :D   

Ive been assembling a pure Khorne force just for the hell of it and can field close to 2k points.  This includes a unit of possessed which everyone hates, but I really like them.  They have consistently performed for me, and I always take a champ to pop my GD should I need him there, and icon of Khorne (which I looted from the bloodletters box set) for maximum bloody fluff. 

Speaking of maximum bloody fluff, I also am just about finished with my Kharn model.  I love that guy, he's such a beast and so underestimated by the gaming community at large!  I love thinking of his blood lust, his artifact of the crusade "Gorechild" which was at one time wielded by Angron himself, and that my wife bought him for me for Christmas! haha.

Anyway, I got a few WIP's, a couple demon princes, a terminator sorc lord, various squads of dudes including a couple Red Corsairs to go with Huron for a fun little themed force.    I'll post more pictures :)

-Brett
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-Ben Franklin

Offline those

• Yes... Come forth to bear the word of Chaos..!
Re: Worked on my CSM's a bunch
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 04:57:23 AM »
Cool...

Can't wait to see them all... Nice to see someone else corrupted by the forces of Chaos.. ;)

What is is with possessed that nobody likes them..?

From a purely hobby point of view I love them... They are such an excellent concept with untold possibilities. I love the description of the first possessed marines in 'The First Heretic'...