News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: What can I do with a small Dark Angels force?  (Read 1228 times)

Offline The Black Dahlia Murder

• NRPH forever...
What can I do with a small Dark Angels force?
« on: August 12, 2016, 03:12:39 AM »
After going though all of my models, I found out that I have a small Dark Angels force. 25 Deathwing terminators with a mix of range and close combat weapons, 20 power armored guys with a mix of bolters and sgts, company commander and a Liberian. As of right now I have a Flesh Tearer force and I don't want to start another space marine army. What could I do with these guys? Use them as an allied force for my flesh tearers and or imperial guard? I doubt anyone wants these guys, tried selling them already and no one wants them.

Offline Cavalier

• One Archon to Rules Test Them All | High Corsair Prince of Painting | Warlock
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Corsair Prince
  • Armies: Eldar, Dark Angels, World Eaters
Re: What can I do with a small Dark Angels force?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 07:15:33 AM »
There are some nice Deathwing formations that would be really fun to play alongside your Guard. They get a bunch of deepstrike shenanigans and reserve manipulation which should be fun to play. They work great as a hammer and anvil type setup with Guard representing the anvil.

Of course terminators are not the hardest hitting units in the shooting phase but the powerfists are not to be underestimated in the turn after. With a strong IG list it could be a really deadly addition. Give you some solid CC punch and a way to get across the board instantly and cause havoc. Might not be game winning, but it'll certainly shape the direction of the game in first two turns in a major way
Check out my army! Eldar Corsair Army

I'm also on the Splintermind Podcast! http://www.facebook.com/splintermindpodcast/