News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Chaos vs. ????  (Read 582 times)

Offline Hashulaman

Chaos vs. ????
« on: February 1, 2008, 07:25:21 PM »
I know Chaos constantly fights the Imperium Inquisition and Space marines. Is there any books or anything that has Chaos attack Eldar, Dark Eldar, Tau, Orks, Tyranids, or Necrons? For some reason I am liking the idea of Choas vs some xeno race, especially Orks for some odd reason. I guess it's because they both have been updated fluff wise and I am wondering fluff wise who would win.

Offline Xodiac

• Infinity Circuit
  • For there is nothing new under the sun
Re: Chaos vs. ????
« Reply #1 on: February 1, 2008, 07:39:58 PM »
Chaos fights anyone, and everyone fights everyone else, it's kinda the motto of the future...

Eldar constantly battle against Chaos, Slaanesh particularly. They take it pretty seriously and see Chaos as their ultimate enemy. The black libary is all their stored knowledge about Chaos and how to fight it.

Orks and Nids fight anyone they run into, it's not hard to write a story involving them... Chaos comes through a portal to a planet of interst and there are {insert xenos enemy} on the planet, a fight starts.

Can't give you any specific books though.

As far as winning goes, each battle depends on how many they have and who's there, etc... So each book can have a different winner. Overall, who is going to win is again up for grabs. There are plenty of discussions about whether Nids will wipe out the galaxy, Orks can beat everyone if they got organised etc...
What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.                      -Ecclesiastes 1:9

Offline Saur0n

Re: Chaos vs. ????
« Reply #2 on: February 2, 2008, 07:54:35 AM »
I agree.  So far All there's been is chaos vs chaos/imperials.  The Eldar fall to Slaenesh pretty much created the imperium.  I'd like to learn more about the Eldar and their view.  In a way it's pro-human as far as stopping them from killing themselves goes.  hehe Would be cool if they added to that.