News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: new codex preview stuff  (Read 309 times)

Offline bazraq

• fight for today, for tomorrow may never come
new codex preview stuff
« on: April 6, 2005, 04:15:41 PM »
so, remembering back to the few months before the marines codex release, there were alot of preview things, codex excerps, main page (gw website, both uk and us) links to alot of things, new fluff pieces (ok, the uk site does have 2 rather cool nid related fluff pieces right now) etc. but i'm not seeing any sort of previews for the nids, which are due out in what...2 months?  sure we're seeing a few preview images, but those are just the stock pics really.  maybe i'm just more keenly percieving what may or may not be there, since i'm an avid nid player, and i could care less about marines, but it really seems that there's a lack of...anything.

meh, maybe i'm just craving the new nids stuff so much i'm driving myself insane  :o

Offline Strychnine

• I'm Going To Go Find Something To Strike You With
Re: new codex preview stuff
« Reply #1 on: April 6, 2005, 04:33:23 PM »
Hear hear.
Snoop around the Tyranids board, there are more than a few threads that contain links to some pretty sweet pictures.
You will remember the night you were struck by the sight of ten thousand fists in the air.

Daemon Prince Model: $45
Bloodthirster's Axe Bit: $6
The look on your Dark Eldar opponent's face, when you tell him he doesn't get his 2+ Invulnerable Save...
Priceless.
There are some things Chaos can't kill. For everything else, there's a Dreadaxe(tm).

Offline pathfinder

• Infinity Circuit
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • army funded with lotto winnings since 1996
« Reply #2 on: April 6, 2005, 05:55:44 PM »
one thing maybe is the fluff is to spread rumors and since nids are coming out soon there may be no need for rumors

Offline bazraq

• fight for today, for tomorrow may never come
« Reply #3 on: April 6, 2005, 06:14:54 PM »
i've seen the pics and heard the rumors.  i'm not talkin' about that sorta stuff.  i mean official things etc.

i hate waiting...