News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: too many assassins  (Read 1467 times)

Offline 1000 sons

• Tzeentch, Lord of Sorcery, and Changer of Ways
too many assassins
« on: April 17, 2003, 10:12:42 PM »
do you guys think 9 death cult assassins is a little overboard? my friend uses them in his radical army and most of the time, they all die before anythin happens, lol.
Every book was sacred, every writing worthy of study, every document a resource to be drained. The ultimate knowledge was sorcery, the way to final enlightment, the key to the universe.

"Magnus the Red did take to the field of battle, causing the ravedged ground to liquefy 'neath his mighty stride........Magnu s spoke a word of power, and did sink away into the iridescent ground" -  the Edda of the Hammer

Offline Scythe

• Flamer: Superiority Complex BANNED
  • Banned for flaming
Re:too many assassins
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2003, 01:01:35 AM »
That's 9 different targets how in hell does he lose all of them, quickly

Offline 1000 sons

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2003, 01:05:53 AM »
well, none of them usually make it to combat. although, when one does, it usually earns its points back. lol, when they do get into combat, they are amazing if they strike first.
Every book was sacred, every writing worthy of study, every document a resource to be drained. The ultimate knowledge was sorcery, the way to final enlightment, the key to the universe.

"Magnus the Red did take to the field of battle, causing the ravedged ground to liquefy 'neath his mighty stride........Magnu s spoke a word of power, and did sink away into the iridescent ground" -  the Edda of the Hammer

Offline Scythe

• Banned for flaming
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2003, 01:16:01 AM »
There I5 why wouldn't they.

Offline 1000 sons

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2003, 01:25:32 AM »
the point is....well, don't you think its odd running 9 assassins? I mean, maybe in a 1000 point game, but not 1850. IDK, maybe he's just smarter than i think. lol

Offline Scythe

• Banned for flaming
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2003, 01:27:25 AM »
For 1000pt battle 9 Assassins would be really stupid.