News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Help please: looking for experienced Ork players to write a short article  (Read 677 times)

Offline Inquisitor Yoda

• Small, Green & Spammish: Now with Extra Alcololz
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Where's the damn festive cheer?
    • Original Writings
Hi guys :) As a few of you may have noticed I have started this thread in the beginners and newbies section of the board as a guide to starting Warhammer 40k, answers to several common questions and so on. Now for this I require one (or more) reviews for each race. Basically a few paragraphs of a reasonable length (but not too long) describing the team as a whole and basic tactical advice, just a simple guide to the army really.

If anyone here would like to do something for this I would be most grateful if they would either post it here, in the thread that is linked futher up this post or PM it to me. I know the thread is a bit messy and jumbled at the moment but when we have compiled at least one of these guides per army (or there abouts) the entire thing will be sorted out in some kind of a easy to navigate piece.

Cheers

That's right folks, ectoplasm, the force which keeps the sun orbiting around me. Learn it well.