News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Ork Women  (Read 6125 times)

Offline Banned Solorg

• WAAAAAAAaaaaaban...
  • Orks is never beaten. only banned
    • Tellyport to the Ork Board Now
Ork Women
« on: May 29, 2006, 06:14:31 PM »
Look, we all know that Orks spore... but is that the ONLY way they reproduce?  My theory is that Ork men are rough and tumble and that Ork Women are all biker babe hotties.  That's my theory and it's mine because I made it.

http://empireearth.free.fr/galerie/photos/orc-female.jpg
http://us-p.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Style-Wager/Unofficial%20TV%20cards%20:D/Rosie-TV02_sm.jpg
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/11/iliera007hx.jpg
« Last Edit: May 29, 2006, 06:28:25 PM by Solenoid »
BANNED - because spamming catches up with you in the end.  Especially someone who uses a school server to host Orks and loli.

Orks iz BEST cause we were made to FIGHT and WIN

Offline Sekminara, Porter of Moths

• Cthulhu cultist
Re: Ork Women
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 06:46:33 PM »
heh you should see some of the orks in studio rain comics. they look like elves with an ample bosom (for you young uns that beans big boobs). but i really think that ork women are more of an afterthought it most games, because alot of games need ork women so everybody else knows were the little ork children came from.

Another weird thing is, why are ork boyz called.....boyz? i mean if the race had no opposing gender....then that means the "boyz" would have no need for certain equipment.

the truth has been revealed....orks arent truly men.....they....are .... ITS  :o
To absent friends, lost loves, old gods, and the season of mists; and may each and every one of us always give the devil his due.

As if that blind rage had washed me clean, rid me of hope; for the first time, in that night alive with signs and stars, I opened myself to the gentle indifference of the world.

Go now read The Stranger (Albert Camus) READ IT!

Offline Da Moose

• Everyone Is "Da Moose"-sexual...Everyone
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2006, 07:32:56 PM »
Look, we all know that Orks spore... but is that the ONLY way they reproduce?  My theory is that Ork men are rough and tumble and that Ork Women are all biker babe hotties.  That's my theory and it's mine because I made it.

http://empireearth.free.fr/galerie/photos/orc-female.jpg
http://us-p.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Style-Wager/Unofficial%20TV%20cards%20:D/Rosie-TV02_sm.jpg
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/11/iliera007hx.jpg

Orks are Asexual, they are neither male or female. They have no secondary or primary sexual traits because they reproduce sub consiously.

Different sexes are alien to the Orks, they don't know why some humans are taller and have no chest fat and some do.

Other games have ork females because they don't want to go to all the ends that GW does to explain why Ork don't have females. GW is just cool like that.

Orks call other orks boyz because "Asexually humanoid brethern" was to long.
Da Moose is Loose.

There are no mooses in Japan...Yet

{-^-^-@@-^-^-}        
           (..)-----;   
               ||---||   
              ^^ ^^
*Add Da Moose to your sig and sexy women will have sex in your back yard.*

Offline Captain Hajime

• 1st Regiment Fuji System
    • Captain Hajime's Warhammer Web site
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2006, 07:36:28 PM »
let's face it the fungus thing is stupid, it remains stupid and shall always be stupid. And it not even Funny haha stupid it Stupid, oh why did they ever right that horse pucky.

Clearly orc need women, Now if ork women look like this http://empireearth.free.fr/galerie/photos/orc-female.jpg then i might enjoy being turned into a Ork.   ;D

Da Moose, with all due respect if you like Asexual orks you are welcome to them. I think they SUCK!!!!
"Men from different wordls, with different views, bound together by loyality to the Emperor. This is what we have become." Captain Hajime
"I have remembered, I do remember, I will always remember."
Imperial Guard, Space marines and Ork Collector.
First Fuji Regiment W: 0 L:     2 D: 4
Tenno No Samurai W: 1 l: 5 D: 7

Offline Da Moose

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2006, 07:45:00 PM »
I think Orks wouldn't work the same without them being an Asexually reproducing, fungual/mamalion being.

They wouldn't reporduce as fast, wouldn't be as resilient as they are now, they would spread to every world in the galaxy, they wouldn't be the utopian survive race they are if they had two sexes.

If you want women then play the Nuns with Guns. I want my army right proppa and de'd 'ard, and thats the way Orks are now so i like them just fine thank you.
Da Moose is Loose.

{-^-^-@@-^-^-}        
           (..)-----;   
               ||---||   
              ^^ ^^

Offline alienspokinatcha

• Burny Goodness!
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2006, 07:49:33 PM »
those pics are silly - orks have to be ugly fugly
What do we have for entertainment?; cops kicking gypsies on the pavement! - Joe Strummer

''When freedom rises from the killing floor
No lock of iron or rivet can restrain the door
And no kind of army can hope to win a war
Like trying to stop the rain or still the lion's roar
Like trying to stop the whirlwind scattering seeds and spores
Like trying to stop the tin cans rapping out jailhouse semaphore...'' - "48864"

Offline dontknowjackshmit

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2006, 08:48:44 PM »
they are neither male or female. They have no secondary or primary sexual traits because they reproduce sub consiously.

Hmmmmmm. someones been peeking under the old orky loin cloth lol just kidding.

But anyway,
those pics are silly - orks have to be ugly fugly

I second that motion, for all we know, the ork model with the hair banded up in a pony tail type thing could be an orky woman.

Offline Banned Solorg

• WAAAAAAAaaaaaban...
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2006, 10:52:52 PM »
They wouldn't reporduce as fast, wouldn't be as resilient as they are now, they would spread to every world in the galaxy, they wouldn't be the utopian survive race they are if they had two sexes.

Ah, well, it takes a long time for the spores to grow.  Plus after, those Orks have to go through a long struggle before they become proppa Feral Orks.  Ork Women might be able to give birth to new Orks directly and knowing Orks, probably in many months less than 9.  Or maybe she'd birth pods right into the ground, guaranteeing that the new arrivals would appear amongst technologically advanced Orks.

Finally, sexual reproduction creates a huge potential for variation in a population - something asexual production can't do.  Without sex, a whoke planet of Orks could die off from one nasty virus.  With it, the population could have a great variance built into it.
BANNED - because spamming catches up with you in the end.  Especially someone who uses a school server to host Orks and loli.

• Cthulhu cultist
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2006, 01:27:52 AM »
well if they all died of the virus their "Death Spores"  (the spores released upon death) would all be immune to the virus, cause the plant dna in them would be able to quickly adapt to the new virus, also they arent succeptable to things like the flu cause they're plants.

meanwhile if they had sex and all that like normal people do the bearer of the immune child might die of the virus before they give birth. Orks on the other hand dont have to worry about that
To absent friends, lost loves, old gods, and the season of mists; and may each and every one of us always give the devil his due.

As if that blind rage had washed me clean, rid me of hope; for the first time, in that night alive with signs and stars, I opened myself to the gentle indifference of the world.

Offline Dedicated Fire Magnet

• What? They sold me a dud?!
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2006, 05:33:36 AM »
With the Orks being plants, they could only reproduc sexually by releasing pollen grains into the air and hoping other Orks run into them. The fact that Orks lack pretty flowers, anthers or the others part of the flower of a plant goes against this claim, therefore they could not reproduce sexually. This brings me to the conclusion that Orks can only reproduce by tubing (no), root running (they have no roots, no) or by releasing spores. Therefore coming to the logical conclusion Orks can only reproduce by releasing spores.

-Bob

Salamanders: 1500pts
Orks: 1500pts
Dark Eldar: 1000pts
Nurgle: 1000pts
Tartarus PDF: WIP 1000pts
Blood Ravens: WIP 1000pts

Formerly Bob the Imaginary Triangle

Dedicated Fire Magnet (Team Battles)

Offline Banned Solorg

• WAAAAAAAaaaaaban...
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2006, 06:56:35 AM »
Ah, but take care, Orks are not plants at all.  They are symbiotic animal/plant organisms.  In short, they have fungus in their blood, but they are not themselves plants.  So if the fungus was "added" later (by genetic engineering by the Brain Boyz) and it makes sense that it was added later (the spores make Orks deadly) one can assume that fungus-sporing was not the original natural form of reproduction for Orks.  So if they are animal/plant hybrids, then it makes sense that they have an "animal" form of reproduction and also a fungus form of reproduction.

• Cthulhu cultist
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2006, 06:58:49 AM »
Brain boyz? are these the slann?

i thought that the race was almost totally created by the slann when looking for soldiers to kill the ctan and their warrriors, thus the Krok were born (the orks).

Offline Captain Hajime

• 1st Regiment Fuji System
    • Captain Hajime's Warhammer Web site
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2006, 07:15:18 AM »
Brain boyz? are these the slann?

i thought that the race was almost totally created by the slann when looking for soldiers to kill the ctan and their warrriors, thus the Krok were born (the orks).
yeah that the latest explaination I believe
"Men from different wordls, with different views, bound together by loyality to the Emperor. This is what we have become." Captain Hajime
"I have remembered, I do remember, I will always remember."
Imperial Guard, Space marines and Ork Collector.
First Fuji Regiment W: 0 L:     2 D: 4
Tenno No Samurai W: 1 l: 5 D: 7

Offline Da Moose

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2006, 02:13:50 PM »

Ah, well, it takes a long time for the spores to grow.  Plus after, those Orks have to go through a long struggle before they become proppa Feral Orks.  Ork Women might be able to give birth to new Orks directly and knowing Orks, probably in many months less than 9.  Or maybe she'd birth pods right into the ground, guaranteeing that the new arrivals would appear amongst technologically advanced Orks.

Finally, sexual reproduction creates a huge potential for variation in a population - something asexual production can't do.  Without sex, a whoke planet of Orks could die off from one nasty virus.  With it, the population could have a great variance built into it.

This is ridiculous. Spores are a thousand times more effective at spreading a species then reproducing sexually. An Ork has fungal RNA spliced into its normal animal DNA so making it resistant to most any form of harm. Radiation would sterilize Ork males and make it impossible to reproduce in that condition, fungal Orks thrive. Desert and ash waste conditions would wreak havoc on impregnated Orkish women, while fungal Orks can spore in the worst conditions. Galactic conquest would be impossible, Orks could not survive generations onboard of a Space Hulk unless they could spore new orks out of sheer rock and iron. Squigs grots and Orkish food wouldn't be around any more because they are by produces of or spores, these creatures pave the way for the Orks, preparing camp sites, providing food etc etc.

Orks are a will thought out well evolved race, they are made to survive and that why they don't have different sexes.
Da Moose is Loose.

{-^-^-@@-^-^-}        
           (..)-----;   
               ||---||   
              ^^ ^^

Offline Jinpachi (99% proof rubbing orcahol)

• do templars wear black coz they're fat?
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2006, 02:29:49 PM »
I remember something from the 1st or 2nd edition that covered ork females. It said somehting along the lines of orks being asexual BUT some orks look like girls (rarely). I think I remember an ork in an apron with pigtails.
"If this long island story of ours is to end at last, let it end only when each of us lies choking in his own blood upon the ground."
- Sir Winston Churchill (28 May, 1940)

Offline Da Moose

« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2006, 02:36:40 PM »
I remember that as well. Something GW through in to make an excuse for Ork Cheerleaders in Bloodbowl but fluff wise i would say it is rare or it never happens at all.
Da Moose is Loose.

{-^-^-@@-^-^-}        
           (..)-----;   
               ||---||   
              ^^ ^^

Offline chaos0xomega

• Hilary Clinton FTW!
  • Fabricator-General of being banned.
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2006, 02:50:54 PM »
If that is what ork women look like(the pictures linked at the top), then they can WAAAAGHHHH!!!! me any day!  ;)

I have to say though, that I think I like the idea of fungus-orks. They are more hardcore.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 03:08:26 PM by chaos0xomega »
BANNED!
This user has been banned for regular breaches of Forum rules.

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2006, 02:52:02 PM »
2 words:

green nipples .........  :-\
"If this long island story of ours is to end at last, let it end only when each of us lies choking in his own blood upon the ground."

Offline Da Moose

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2006, 03:01:12 PM »
One word:

Spam

Get back on topic with something meaningful or don't post at all. Thank you.

Edit In responce to below poster: Instead of responding to your post I will just edit this one to cut this cycle off before it gets out of hand.

You can add that sort of responce into a meaning full post but don't get into a pattern of 4 word posts that don't mean anything. You can be funny but try and elaborate a point first.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 03:21:02 PM by Da Moose »
Da Moose is Loose.

{-^-^-@@-^-^-}        
           (..)-----;   
               ||---||   
              ^^ ^^

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2006, 03:09:14 PM »
1 word... nazi

relax, i was making a comment on the post before mine pointing out that if you were to consider a female attractive you;d have to remember that she'd have green nipples.