News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Ork Women  (Read 6124 times)

Offline Jehoel

• Insanity is the sanest choice
Re: Ork Women
« Reply #40 on: June 6, 2006, 10:47:04 AM »
Remember their psychic presence. If an ork THINKS its a cheerleader it grows blond hair and makes its own pom-poms that only work for orks...  ;)

Seriously though. Orks are a simple people who enjoys every aspect of their life without thinking about the consequences. They can do what they want!. From that statement we can conclude that there are no women in their society (Okay, so much for serious)

Bahzhakhaim Zhai Dialcaman of the Biel-tan
___________________ ___________________ ____

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it." - Jack Handey

Offline Captain Hajime

• 1st Regiment Fuji System
    • Captain Hajime's Warhammer Web site
« Reply #41 on: June 8, 2006, 08:47:40 PM »
My dislike for 40K having no Ork women has inspired me to make sure my fantasy army will have women! In units, and they shall be Pretty!
"Men from different wordls, with different views, bound together by loyality to the Emperor. This is what we have become." Captain Hajime
"I have remembered, I do remember, I will always remember."
Imperial Guard, Space marines and Ork Collector.
First Fuji Regiment W: 0 L:     2 D: 4
Tenno No Samurai W: 1 l: 5 D: 7

Offline Kamui

• So many armies, so little time!
    • Creative Twilight
  • Armies: Orks, Reavers (SW,) Rebel Grots (IG/AM,) Eldar
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2006, 03:35:46 PM »
Bloodbowl cheerleaders are orks in drag.  They saw that all of the other races had cheerleaders with long hair and bumpy-thingys on the their chests so their cheerleaders wear sqwigs and stuff their shirts.

The orks are all hairless.  There is a specialized squig called a 'hair squig' that has a remora like mouth and long hair-like gills.  They are parasitic, sucking blood from their host to survive.  The orks style them to taste and latch them on.  Seriously, I'm not making that up.

I've not read the thing about ork females locked in a tower but I won't deny it.  I haven't read the first ed ork specific books because back then I had a marine and guardsmen mix led by a rogue trader and his squat lieutenant.  I did have an ork playing friend who told me that it was widely believed that the snotlings had been the brain boyz.  Their minds were enhanced by a fungus that they forced the orks to harvest.  One day the orks revolted and ate the mushrooms themselves, becoming stupider in the process, then forgot how to grow them.  The snotlings also became less intelligent from lack of the special mushrooms.  No longer posessing the brain to overcome the brawn they themselves were enslaved. 

Of course, back in those days the tyranids all looked like termagants and they rode around on rhino/centaur looking creatures called Zoats.  Games Workshop is certainly creative in their fluff, but they frequently change it to suit their current tastes.  Excuse me, I mean to say that new evidence often disproves outdated Imperial Xenological Theory.  Of course, someone usually dies for heresy when it does.
For Rebel Grots, renegade Space Wolves, Orks and more check out my blog: Creative Twilight - Wargaming Blog with a Warhammer 40K Focus

Offline Captain Hajime

« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2006, 09:47:51 PM »
I going to keep Orc Women the alternative stuff is making me sick to my stomach
"Men from different wordls, with different views, bound together by loyality to the Emperor. This is what we have become." Captain Hajime

Offline Kr00zA

• Ded 'Ard Konverta
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2006, 04:50:14 AM »
There are no female Orkz simply because ORKZ are not animals.. they more closely related to a type of Fungus.
As any Ork can reproduce itself by droping spores there is no need for them to have two genders.
This leaves more time for drinking n fighting ;)
ORCS on the other hand are animals, much like humans, elves, dwarfs etc. And so have both male and female genders. ;)
My town seems to be rife with female Orkz :-\
« Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 04:51:49 AM by Kr00zA »

Offline Captain Hajime

« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2006, 09:41:21 PM »
There are no female Orkz simply because ORKZ are not animals.. they more closely related to a type of Fungus.
As any Ork can reproduce itself by droping spores there is no need for them to have two genders.
This leaves more time for drinking n fighting ;)
ORCS on the other hand are animals, much like humans, elves, dwarfs etc. And so have both male and female genders. ;)
My town seems to be rife with female Orkz :-\

i pity you!

Offline George Kilgore

« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2006, 06:50:16 PM »

guys dont you think the orks might have both forms of reproduction that would rule! having some orks sitting around a camp fire eating soup out of space marine helmest talking about hot she fungi. orks need lovin to. also thanks to whoever posted green nipples that is an awesome thought!

Offline Banned Solorg

• WAAAAAAAaaaaaban...
  • Orks is never beaten. only banned
    • Tellyport to the Ork Board Now
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2006, 07:57:43 PM »
Of course dey have both!  I mean, unless the Brainboyz went chopping things off when they added the fungoid DNA strand - and why would they?  Orks would definitely fight over women - they fight over everything else, eh?
BANNED - because spamming catches up with you in the end.  Especially someone who uses a school server to host Orks and loli.

Orks iz BEST cause we were made to FIGHT and WIN

Offline George Kilgore

« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2006, 08:01:22 PM »
i concur my good lad oh shhhh  (cough ) i mean yeah i agree wif him i likz me some green galz.

Offline George Kilgore

« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2006, 08:02:20 PM »

p.s. like your poster

Offline Captain Hajime

« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2006, 07:06:43 PM »
this one?

Offline Banned Solorg

• WAAAAAAAaaaaaban...
  • Orks is never beaten. only banned
    • Tellyport to the Ork Board Now
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2006, 07:47:40 PM »
Nice one, Cap'n!

Thanks for the compliment if you mean my banner.  Anyone who wants can link to it also.
BANNED - because spamming catches up with you in the end.  Especially someone who uses a school server to host Orks and loli.

Orks iz BEST cause we were made to FIGHT and WIN

Offline George Kilgore

« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2006, 08:24:15 PM »
   Thanks dudes your poster and Banner are great! Solenoid if you will please tell me how to link to your banner it would really be helpful. As for

Offline Jibli

• Newest
  • I *LOVE* 40k Online!
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2021, 07:27:54 PM »
Did anyone archive any of the old StudioRain webcomics?  I was able to scrape a few from archive.org at Welcome to Studio Rain! and https://www.deviantart.com/studiorain/gallery.

Hoping someone in this forum might have had the foresight to save some of the files!  Sorry to necro an old thread!

heh you should see some of the orks in studio rain comics. they look like elves with an ample bosom (for you young uns that beans big boobs). but i really think that ork women are more of an afterthought it most games, because alot of games need ork women so everybody else knows were the little ork children came from.

Another weird thing is, why are ork boyz called.....boyz? i mean if the race had no opposing gender....then that means the "boyz" would have no need for certain equipment.

the truth has been revealed....orks arent truly men.....they....are .... ITS  :o

Offline Irisado

• A Light in The Grim-Darkness ~ Guns Don't Kill People, Copyright Stats Do | Farseer | Reporting Live! from the Crime Scene | Somewhat behind the times
  • Administrator
  • Soñando debajo del arco iris
  • Armies: Administrators must not play 40K
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2021, 08:37:45 PM »
Welcome to the forum.  2006 was a very long time ago and reviving such an old topic is not allowed under the rules here.  As such, this topic is locked, but you are welcome to start a new one :).
You haunt my in-box like an ex-girl friend could only dream of.

The Forum Rules - Please Read and Remember Them.

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente