News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 00nothing, Pink Rain  (Read 1071 times)

Offline The Bladesinger

• Foul-mouthed Monkeigh - BANNED
  • Real eyes realize real lies
    • Project Starfall
00nothing, Pink Rain
« on: February 2, 2004, 12:07:54 PM »
This is my take on a parody, for my target, I have chosen Bond movies/Raine (*ducks behind some sandbags*), this is quite simply a funny story about an Eldar assasin by the name of Pink Rain working for the Kabano government. Why some guy named Rain instead of me? Well, first of all I'm way too serious to starr in one of these stories, and then I'm more happy sitting in my tavern sipping on a large glass of Pastis or Spritser.

Maybe I'll come around to writing more, maybe, I'm busy with my book and schoolwork at the moment.

00nothing Pink Rain, part 1

Rain was merrily walking down one of the streets in downtown Arileon, he was a rather casual guy wearing his Ghosthelm (he was rather paranoid too always fearing that a daemon would try to kill him), looking at the shopwindows when his mobile cummunications device started ringing. He picked it out and put it to his ear.

-"Y'ello."

-"Hi it's me, Cashdollar, N wants you at the headqaurters at once, by the way, this message will cause you'r MCD to self destruct in five minutes."

Rain was pretty used to these messages and so tossed the MCD into the nearest trash bin, that exploded, scattering rubbish all over the busy street. He knew that was going to happen, Rain just liked to raise some hell once in a while.

*Later*

Rain entered the office and tossed his Ghosthelm towards the coathanger, despite much practice he missed by several feet, causing a large dent in the wall.

-"N's waiting for you." Cashdollar said, sitting behind her desk, ignoring him.

Rain shrugged and went over to the wall, one section of it looked like an upturned sofa. Rain prodded the sofa with a walking stick, this made the sofa fall down on Rain's toe.

Cursing about his toe he went inside to N, his boss, a rather cranky be-atch.

-"There you are Rain, I've got a rather strange assignment for you, there is apparantly an evil despot planning a rebellion against a tavern here in town, not that what I want has anything to do with that. You'r mission is to retreive a remote control for an Exterminatus strike, don't ask me why you're going to do this, I'm a cranky be-atch and I hand hand out assignments at random."

-"Oh well, I'll just go and retreive the thing that looks like a TV remote then. Oh, and will you please remind me why you'r name is N?"

-"Well, since you ask, my name is N because they left out the rest of my name when I was born, I've been told my name was intended to be Enema."

Rain left N's office with a handkerchief in his hands, some words were scribbled on it.

C/C James

So, now he had a target.
« Last Edit: February 2, 2004, 02:57:45 PM by The Bladesinger »

BANNED for excessive use of foul language.

Offline JamesBot 9000

• He who begged to be a Moderator - Commissar- Official 40kO Sucker - 40kOnline's Wingman
  • Ancient
  • It's on now, chaps!
    • Out-of-Plane Labs
Re: 00nothing, Pink Rain
« Reply #1 on: February 2, 2004, 01:37:04 PM »
ROFLMFAO!!!
So I'm in another story! Excellent! I see you've read HFBN (the Exterminatus/TV remote).

The "I build robots" badge (LEVEL IV)
In which, technically, the recipient is not in the business of world domination (as dictated by membership rules*), but has built a robot that is.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Herr.Erdnuss
Quote from: Jimmy said this last night in a dark closet
"Sorry, Jimmy can not resist!"
There were no survivors.

Offline The Bladesinger

• Project Starfall
« Reply #2 on: February 2, 2004, 02:55:24 PM »
Well of course, I had to.

Offline Dark Flame

• I messed with the wrong farseers AGAIN, yet somehow became an unactive Mod
  • Ancient
« Reply #3 on: February 2, 2004, 07:15:51 PM »
  Heheheh, pretty good, I must say.  Oh, but you forgot the E on Raine, or was that intentional (Please don't let him brand me, or I will hurt you.  Well, in Daemon Busters anyways...)

Offline syth773

« Reply #4 on: February 2, 2004, 08:52:28 PM »
HAHA, good one, keep em comming

Offline The Bladesinger

• Project Starfall
« Reply #5 on: February 4, 2004, 09:41:50 AM »
Part two

On his way out of the headquarters Rain stopped by to visit his friend FAQ in the labs. FAQ liked to create redundant things that he constantly wanted Rain to test, his latest contraption was an engine that run on oil, completely ridiculous.

-"Hi Rain." He said when he noticed that Rain was in his vicinity.

-"I've built something that might actually be useful."

-"If it isn't an inflatable naked girl or something that creates endless streams of alcoholic drinks, I don't need it."

-"No, it's nothing like that, it's a stupidity detector, or as one of my collegues calls it, Klarsh-dar. It basically lets you know if there is anyone nearby that you'd better kill."

Rain picked the Klarsh-dar up, it was a black box with an arrow on it and a little read button that said "on". Rain pressed the button and the Klarsh-dar immidiately started beeping like a car on prozac, the arrow spun around increadibly fast for about three seconds before pointing directly at FAQ.

-"Oops, I'd better fix that."

-"Why, it's obviously working perfectly."

Rain pocketed the Klarsh-dar and left, before taking a webway portal to Nemesis Tessera he was going to pick up some supplies, everything he needed had been scribbled on a piece of paper.

A dronk
An Eldar toilet ring
A fake medal with the word "Mod" on it
And a Snickers for the road

After getting his supplies he stepped into a webway portal due to Nemesis Tessera were he would question a number of Inquisitors about the whereabouts of the TV remote looking thingie.

Offline houseofsnakes

• CHEW ON THIS!
« Reply #6 on: February 4, 2004, 06:13:12 PM »
HAHAHAHA oh my.... a fake badge that says "Mod" on it!!!! that will send the spammers running!

this story is funny... haha i love it give us more
The End

Offline JamesBot 9000

• He who begged to be a Moderator - Commissar- Official 40kO Sucker - 40kOnline's Wingman
  • Ancient
  • It's on now, chaps!
    • Out-of-Plane Labs
« Reply #7 on: February 4, 2004, 10:29:28 PM »
LMAO!! Pretty good stuff.
I think the fake Mod badge is bait for me, not a spammer-repellent.

The "I build robots" badge (LEVEL IV)
In which, technically, the recipient is not in the business of world domination (as dictated by membership rules*), but has built a robot that is.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Herr.Erdnuss
Quote from: Jimmy said this last night in a dark closet
"Sorry, Jimmy can not resist!"
There were no survivors.

Offline The Bladesinger

• Project Starfall
« Reply #8 on: February 5, 2004, 05:55:40 AM »
Nice that you like it, maybe I'll do another part this evening, then you'll see what the toilet ring is for.

Offline The Bladesinger

• Project Starfall
« Reply #9 on: February 6, 2004, 12:34:56 PM »
Part three

Rain stepped out of the webway portal on a desolate planet, this place was really boring, you could probably have more fun watching the emperor.

-"This place sucks." He said and threw a rock high in the air, when it hit the ground it caused a metallic dong.

Rain went over to the rock and noticed a small doorknob on the ground, he jerked the hidden door open and looked down into a deep, black hole.

-"Anybody there?"

-"No." An arabic voice replied. "Go away, and don't tell the yankees were I am."

-"Are you an Inquisitor?"

-"No, I'm just this old man sitting here with my dialysis machine, never heart a fly, I swear."

-"Do you know were I can find an Inquisitor then?"

-"I dunno, try knocking on my neighbors door, it's sixteen feet to the north."

Rain walked sixteen feet to the north and saw another doorknob, this one was locked so he knocked a few times.

-"In the holy name of the emperor, state thine name and why thou art here."

-"I'm Eldar, here to question an Inquisitor by the name of Del."

The Inquisitor on the inside flung the door open and brandished his bolt pistol. Rain responed by getting out the Eldar toilet seat, the eyes of the Inquisitor lit up as if the toilet seat was the holy grail of xeno-study.

-"Fetch!" Rain said as he tossed the toilet seat far off, the Inquisitor took off immidiately, allowing Rain to slink in.