News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 'musing Monkies  (Read 1104 times)

Offline jawmonkey

• My disgust for you is only matched by my rage.
'musing Monkies
« on: April 10, 2012, 08:52:21 PM »
Well, a few members have been noticed complaining about a slow forum, and I agree, and as an added bonus I could possibly raise Jamesbot's blood pressure. So I'm going to attempt to start a thread of musings, starting with one that came to me while discussing a recent commission with a client (Harliquins). I invite other members to join in as well. If anything, a thread like this could give other members insights and inspirations for their armies and the Warhammer Universe as a whole. I suppose something like this need's some semblance of rule (Mods, if you don't obliterate the thread I invite you to add rules as needed)...

• Keep it deep, use this first post as inspiration.
  • Must be more than a one-liner (no, "Emperor loves tacos!" crap).
  • need rule
  • need lame rule
  • need vicious rule

Alright you all, don't screw up the thread!

It must be hard for a Harliquin to stare down the glowing barrel, knowing that it is aimed, primed, and will soon fire, incinerating him. He knows that he could easily dodge the blast, but to do so would mean interupting the act. To interupt the act means the story would not be told correctly. So instead he finishes his last subtle moves, makes his final bow, and awaits his curtain call.
Throwing feces in the eye of insolence.

Check out my terrain tutorial!, New chapter; plasticard watch tower added 11-6-11!

Also,examples of my many armies;  pics of all sorts of huge commissions