News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Battle Sisters - Options  (Read 2159 times)

Offline Colonel N. T. Iquacu

Battle Sisters - Options
« on: October 22, 2002, 06:16:49 AM »
 ;)Hey Guys out there who love the SISTERS.  I just had a interesting Idea.  You guys mostly like the fact that these chicks look good and fight even better right?  Well the Saraphim quad uses jump packs that move the same as a bike squad yes?, why not model a squad of the Sisters on Battle bikes?  8)  Just a thought.

Offline Belgarion85

• CHECK OUT MY HOMEPAGE!
    • My homepage!!!
Re:Battle Sisters - Options
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2002, 09:33:50 AM »
If there were rules for it it would be cool  ;).
Think about those two flames in a biker squad!!! mmmm  ;D
"A Traitor can never be forgiven. A Traitor will never find peace in this world or the next. There is nothing as wretched or as hated in all the world as a Traitor."

Offline Tobab816

• Chaos Warmaster, Promoter of Deathball!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2002, 01:33:26 AM »
The problem is that Bikes don't move the same way as Jumppacks in reference to difficult/impossible terrain.
Deathball, the new game of bloody basketball, 40k style!

+++Excerpt from Last Chaos/Space marine game, commentator: Inquisitor Khalheed "The Purgator" Qhor, Ex-Deathball player+++

Chaos vs Space Marine grudgematch today ended 23-19 when Brother Grazieel decimated the chaos team with a heavy bolter.

Afterwards the Chaos Coach Zhuriel the Damned stated "If we weren't ideologically in favor of cheating we'd complain about this""
+++End of transmission+++

Offline Belgarion85

• CHECK OUT MY HOMEPAGE!
    • My homepage!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2002, 01:37:59 AM »
We all know that  8).
But wouldn´t it look cool if they could be placed on bikes?
"A Traitor can never be forgiven. A Traitor will never find peace in this world or the next. There is nothing as wretched or as hated in all the world as a Traitor."

Offline Colonel N. T. Iquacu

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2002, 05:36:51 AM »
Well I think it would useful enough.  and to make the rules for them would be rather straight forward I think.  The twin linked flamer idea would be awesome, with the twin linked bolters.  I think the points would be something like 25 points for the bike and for flamers probably something like 12 points extra for up to 2 bikes I think.  I think it would be cool just to do the conversion.  Anyway if you have any ideas I would love to hear them.

Offline anrieldar

• Hini-a-Iyasul, The Children of the VoidWind
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2002, 11:17:59 PM »
     Greetings!

Actually, I-Core makes a battlegame by the name of Void that includes an army with many human-type female figures, called the VASA. This figure line includes female figs on motorcycles, rather slim and swoopy bikes, not the big, heavy klunkers that Marines use. The line *also* includes a bike with a sidecar sporting a multibarrel cannon. The VDR fun you can have here is substantial (a Gatling Heavy Bolter on a Fast vehicle... ouch.) Bikes would, IMHO, give the Sisters some much needed mobile firepower, a bit tougher than thier universal T of 3, as well...

For Void stuff, I reccomend Brok's Armory: www.broksarmory.com... they are good folk. Tell 'em I sent you! *heh heh*
Always remember the Iyanden Lesson: Nothing is slow when it is in a Wave Serpent.