News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Missing Special Characters?  (Read 1118 times)

Offline -=Abyss=-

• ~Holding Heaven in your Arms..~
Missing Special Characters?
« on: February 8, 2005, 11:58:00 PM »
I was glancing through the DE Codex and didn't find some units that have models for them such as Absrdael Vect. Where are they?
« Last Edit: February 9, 2005, 01:41:11 AM by Angel's Saphire »
Index Astartes Litanies Verse 1:13: TO ME MY BROTHERS!

Offline Tegadil

Re: Missing Special Characters?
« Reply #1 on: February 9, 2005, 12:25:04 AM »
Asdrubael Vect does have a model, just not shown in the codex. However, Decapitator doesn't have a model.

Offline -=Abyss=-

« Reply #2 on: February 9, 2005, 01:41:38 AM »
You missunderstood me, they have models but they have no rules for them

Offline MysticArcher

• the RedStar2000 papers
« Reply #3 on: February 9, 2005, 01:48:17 AM »
GW, in their infinite wisdom decided not to number the pages in the back of the DE codex

so it's in the back, after the pages on wargear (after the color pics), but before the back cover

I'm talking about the revised "second ed" (it's revised 3rd ed, but GW felt like confusing people) codex, not sure about the unrevised one

also copies of codexes around the 'net are sometimes not complete, so if that's where you got it, you have to try again I mean buy one

I don't encourage downloading  ;) ;)
Hmm, how about those "other" Christian "values"? You know, complete obedience to the clerical hierarchy, burning witches and heretics, persecuting scientists and other non-believers, launching crusades to grab this or that piece of desirable real estate, slavery, oppression of women and gay people, violence against children...stuff like that.

It's all "in the Bible"...which means they can bring any of it up whenever they think the moment is opportune.

Offline -=Abyss=-

« Reply #4 on: February 9, 2005, 02:18:36 AM »
Theres only three characters, that mandrak, the haemonculus and the incubi talons guy, Lelith is not in there, nor is vect or that one wierd life draining lady

Offline MysticArcher

• the RedStar2000 papers
« Reply #5 on: February 9, 2005, 02:45:49 AM »
Theres only three characters, that mandrak, the haemonculus and the incubi talons guy, Lelith is not in there, nor is vect or that one wierd life draining lady

Our problem seems to be communication, the "weird life drain lady" kruellagh the vile (worst name ever) is on the page directly opposite lelith, vect is a page or 2 before that, lelith is on the page right before drazar (the incubi) and the haemonculus guy (rakarth)

Like I said earlier, is your codex the latest one? Some of the characters might not be in the old one
Hmm, how about those "other" Christian "values"? You know, complete obedience to the clerical hierarchy, burning witches and heretics, persecuting scientists and other non-believers, launching crusades to grab this or that piece of desirable real estate, slavery, oppression of women and gay people, violence against children...stuff like that.

It's all "in the Bible"...which means they can bring any of it up whenever they think the moment is opportune.

Offline -=Abyss=-

« Reply #6 on: February 9, 2005, 03:08:39 AM »
Mine msut be old ok thanks alot best of luck to you!  :D

Offline Tegadil

« Reply #7 on: February 9, 2005, 07:29:31 PM »
No, I'd imagine he just downloaded it. I have the first edition of the codex and all the characters are present.

Offline Lomendil

• Mad Prophet of Commorragh
  • Ancient
  • If it's comprehensible, it's obselete
« Reply #8 on: February 9, 2005, 11:17:16 PM »
Same here. The lesson there, my friends, is not to be a cheapskate. Just buy the actual Codex, or borrow it, or even just flick through it at a GW store.

Case dismissed.

*clunk of heavy lock snapping shut*