News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 1000 Point Infantry list  (Read 1324 times)

Offline Commisar Kowle

1000 Point Infantry list
« on: July 22, 2014, 11:19:50 PM »
Hi guys,

Got a 1000 point tournament coming up. Pretty diverse meta, so should need to take all comes.

I play with Krieg models so love playing more infantry, this is my list. help me tweak it. I opted out of alot of TEQ. because i figure they can't hurt me very much unless they are dedicated anti horde with flamers and such.

HQ
Ministorum priest x 2 50
Pyscher Lvl 2 75
commisar Yarrick 145

Troops

Platoon 1
Conscripts 60
PCS, Flakk Missile Launcher
Infantry squad, Flamer, Lascannon 75
Infantry squad, flamer, lascannon 75
Infantry squad, lascannon 70
Infantry squad, Autocannon

Platoon 2
PCS, Flakk Missile Launcher
Infantry squad, Flamer, Lascannon 75
Infantry squad, flamer, lascannon 75
Infantry squad, lascannon 70
Infantry squad, Autocannon

thinking of running 2 blobs going around and shooting whatever needs to die. I got 2 PCS to split up and move around to provide AA as well as capture and hold objectives. Yarrick, and 2 priests will be split up, (though i need suggestions on whether yarrick should be with the conscripts or one of the blobs. He has 2 orders to throw around so thats good. Everyone should be fearless. and i definitely won't put the psycher with yarrick. Pyscher is more for defenseive dice and if he gets misfortune hehehehe. Let me know what you guys think.

I have 114 models on the table with about 120 wounds. 5 scoring units. fearless, flamers to try and deter charges. and enough lascanons to take down MCs, and possibly a landraider if i need to.

Tell me what you think. if nothing else. I hope to finish up my krieg conscripts by then, expensive as hell to make this army but man 114 krieg models on the table..... thats going to be awesome
What I cannot crush with words, I will crush with the tanks of the Imperial Guard