News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Tavern War No More  (Read 2879 times)

Offline GladeRider

Re: Tavern War No More
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2005, 10:33:02 PM »
You alredy know im in!  ;D

Offline [dixon]

• I pretend to be other users
  • BANNED
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2005, 10:34:21 PM »
Although many of the things about the RP will have to be redone, seeing as Makenshi spilled the beans on all the secret plans and spies and whatnot.
I pretended to be other members, and finally got BANNED

Offline Inquisitor Yoda

• Small, Green & Spammish: Now with Extra Alcololz
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Where's the damn festive cheer?
    • Original Writings
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2005, 10:42:32 PM »
Here is the site address Ad removed ~MTWC

It is now officially under construction I suppose...
« Last Edit: June 10, 2005, 10:45:07 PM by Makenshi, The White Cloud »

That's right folks, ectoplasm, the force which keeps the sun orbiting around me. Learn it well.

Offline [dixon]

• BANNED
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2005, 10:44:41 PM »
Here is the site address Ad removed

It is now officially under construction I suppose...

WOO member #2!!!
I wanna prize.

BTW, the link's in my banner now, as it got edited out.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2005, 10:47:00 PM by Colonel Lorence »

Offline -Makenshi-

• I See Stupid People
  • Ancient
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2005, 10:44:51 PM »
As Lomendil said, keep it to PMs, otherwise it's treated as an ad just like everything else.

~MTWC
Quote from: IainC
Because spamming the hotkey for a Deathknight's weapon in WoW is precisely the same as learning to use a sword in real life. That's why when Kendo grandmasters fight, they just stand there shouting keystroke combos at each other.

Offline Inquisitor Yoda

• Lazerous Penguin
    • Original Writings
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2005, 10:51:46 PM »
Sorry, forgot about that ::)

That's right folks, ectoplasm, the force which keeps the sun orbiting around me. Learn it well.

Offline Dark Flame

• I messed with the wrong farseers AGAIN, yet somehow became an unactive Mod
  • Ancient
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2005, 01:53:41 AM »
No one is to blame. None of us cared about the talking last night. Only one did and it was never his war to began with.

I assume you are refering to me, as I was the one who actually cared.  If you are, then you are sadly mistaken.  It's probably my war more than anyone else's, save Seer Fox (maybe).  I can't think of another person who posted on the original thread earlier than me.  I was the first person to split up and form my own faction in the original.  I was involved in the original War of the Red Dragon (Or the Red Dragon Rebellion, whatever you want to call it).  You can't say it's not my war.

Offline FarseerTelemnar

« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2005, 02:19:38 AM »
??? Why would I have a problem with you? I don't realyl even know you that well. Outside of the fiction arena game you were in and being the leader of the BBQ Pit. Other then that don't take offense to things being said that aren't about you. That just prolongs the arguments. This war was only between me and fox. Everyone else came along to help there teams out. I have no problem with you torch man.
New RPG Click Here

Remember the Black Dragon Inn

Offline Dark Flame

• I messed with the wrong farseers AGAIN, yet somehow became an unactive Mod
  • Ancient
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2005, 02:31:16 PM »
  You talked about only one person caring about the spamming that night, and as far as I can tell, itw as me, since I was the only person who actually made a large effort to get you to stop.

Offline Guildmage Aech

• FLAMER: Ego Bigger than his Common Sense Centre | 40KO's Care Bear of Spite | Dolphin Death Dealer | 40K Oracle
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Personal text
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2005, 02:33:53 PM »
Yeah I was a spy. And unlike all the others actually quite a good one if I say so myself. Can you blame me, it looked like the BBD where going to loose in the end so I might as well sell them out and switch sides.

In case you're wondering thats why I stepped up right behind Swordwind12 when fox did he raid, it wasn't to cover his back but to stab it should anything start going down.. same with swapping places with Warlock Raven.
That and Swipe's efforts where quite funny, Fox thoughfully kept me updated and informed about the end he had planned for the would be spy when he tried to build his own faction. Hey, I was almost tempted to use the infomation and join him when the time came...

For what its worth Telemnar I wouldn't have let Fox kill you, that was one of the terms of my hire, in a too-little-too-late good will gesture kind of way.

*sighs* Oh well, nevermind now I guess.
Rules Expert 2007 | Kijayle Commemorative Award for Acid Wit 2008 | Most Notoriously Valuable Rules Expert 2009 | Most Notorious 2014

Offline The Slann

• Are you sure?
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2005, 04:54:00 PM »
Why would I have a problem with you? I don't realyl even know you that well. Outside of the fiction arena game you were in and being the leader of the BBQ Pit. Other then that don't take offense to things being said that aren't about you. That just prolongs the arguments. This war was only between me and fox. Everyone else came along to help there teams out. I have no problem with you torch man.

Yes, he does have a reason to have a problem, since

No one is to blame. None of us cared about the talking last night. Only one did and it was never his war to began with.

Was obviously directed at him.

Swordwind, let it rest. Seriously. Makenshi was in the right, and all that mountain of spam that ended up being the Black Dragon inn, and the Red Dragon Conclave, were seriously screwing up the tavern.

The new site is set to be doomed from the start. What with all the spammers on both teams, and the fact that there is currently no mod... The war needs to just be left now.

Offline Inquisitor Yoda

• Lazerous Penguin
    • Original Writings
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2005, 05:21:55 PM »
Why is the new site doomed? Currently I see it working fine, there are pretty much no problems at all and anything there is is being sorted out. Quite well too I have to say. If you have not yet joined please click on the link in my sig. If you don't wish to take part then fine, it's your loss.

Offline [dixon]

• BANNED
« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2005, 06:46:58 PM »
But if you've decided to quit, please PM me or yoda so we can strike you from the list.

Offline Raven Nevermore

• The Highborn
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Though I walk though the valley...
    • Realm of Runes
« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2005, 08:55:39 PM »
Yeah I was a spy. And unlike all the others actually quite a good one if I say so myself. Can you blame me, it looked like the BBD where going to loose in the end so I might as well sell them out and switch sides.

In case you're wondering thats why I stepped up right behind Swordwind12 when fox did he raid, it wasn't to cover his back but to stab it should anything start going down.. same with swapping places with Warlock Raven.
That and Swipe's efforts where quite funny, Fox thoughfully kept me updated and informed about the end he had planned for the would be spy when he tried to build his own faction. Hey, I was almost tempted to use the infomation and join him when the time came...

For what its worth Telemnar I wouldn't have let Fox kill you, that was one of the terms of my hire, in a too-little-too-late good will gesture kind of way.

*sighs* Oh well, nevermind now I guess.

ha you swaped places with me, i was going to destructor everyone in the trenches outside cause i couldn't do much inside, thats why i accepted the swap! fox was very smart thouhg he didn't tell me about you, did he tell you about me?

Offline Guildmage Aech

• FLAMER: Ego Bigger than his Common Sense Centre | 40KO's Care Bear of Spite | Dolphin Death Dealer | 40K Oracle
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Personal text
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2005, 12:06:12 PM »
ha you swaped places with me, i was going to destructor everyone in the trenches outside cause i couldn't do much inside, thats why i accepted the swap! fox was very smart thouhg he didn't tell me about you, did he tell you about me?

Nothing, Fox kept me in the dark about you as well. I must say he organised his campaign much better, hardly anyone one the RDC side knew anything about plans that didn't directly apply to them.
No offense to Swordwind, but he did create rather an oppotunity with packing all the planning into one breifing to everybody (I promtly gave fox a copy of mine...)

I've joined the continuation on Yoda's forum. You'd be surprised how a forum run by a serial spammer is remarkably spam free. Akin to setting a crook to catch a crook I guess, but I'm not knocking it, its working.
Rules Expert 2007 | Kijayle Commemorative Award for Acid Wit 2008 | Most Notoriously Valuable Rules Expert 2009 | Most Notorious 2014

Offline Chuckles, The Space Marine Clown

• Can't Touch This; Captain; Swarmlord - Tyranid Sweatshop Operator; 40KO's Official WMD; "No American orphans, please"
  • Ancient
  • I kill, maim and torture because I care
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2005, 12:09:38 PM »
Can't be bothered, not interested any more.
The forum rules are fair and just. *twitch*

Offline Inquisitor Yoda

• Lazerous Penguin
    • Original Writings
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2005, 06:20:17 PM »
I've joined the continuation on Yoda's forum. You'd be surprised how a forum run by a serial spammer is remarkably spam free. Akin to setting a crook to catch a crook I guess, but I'm not knocking it, its working.
That's because a spammer knows how to stop others doing it due to a high level of experience in that area ;) Honestly though I think we generally learnt that spamming stopped it before so doing it again won't really help.

Can't be bothered, not interested any more.
That's too bad, I will cross you off the list then. Anyone else not joining or are we all good now?